Michigan State doing what they do against Nebraska

Advertisement
I guess this theory applies to everyone but Miami. Miami has looked pretty consistent all year long but I guess that’s just a coincidence.

I’m not talking about consistency, I’m talking about people every single week of every single year saying “this team lost to this team who beat this team so this team sucks.” It doesn’t work like that. Especially at this level. There’s literally 2 teams this year that are elite. After that, 3 through probably 40 could beat each other on any given night.

I’m not talking about consistency, I’m talking about people every single week of every single year saying “this team lost to this team who beat this team so this team sucks.” It doesn’t work like that. Especially at this level. There’s literally 2 teams this year that are elite. After that, 3 through probably 40 could beat each other on any given night.
I completely agree, week to week things change, actually what I am finding is the inconsistency in coaching however that could be attributed to inconsistency in the players.

That said, are you putting Miami in the top 40? You said 3-40 can beat each other on any given night. I'm not sure we could beat a top 10 team right now.

I completely agree, week to week things change, actually what I am finding is the inconsistency in coaching however that could be attributed to inconsistency in the players.

That said, are you putting Miami in the top 40? You said 3-40 can beat each other on any given night. I'm not sure we could beat a top 10 team right now.

I’m not sure Miami could beat somebody in the Top 80 right now, but A&M should’ve lost to Colorado and just got smacked by Arkansas. They were 7th. Notre Dame squeaked by FSU and Toledo, they’re 12th. Would I have confidence we beat those teams? Of course not. Would I be shocked if we did? Absolutely not. Let’s see how the next 2 weeks go. I’m a huge D’Eriq King fan, but I was critical of his play so far this year. Maybe the young kids can provide a spark. **** near everyone has played their high school game already, we just did today. Sometimes seeing that success makes things click. I’m not gonna be surprised at all if Manny falls flat on his face, but we’re going to line up and play 8 more times. Let’s see how they go.

Advertisement
Would be amazing if alabama wins sec, MSU wins the big ten, and we win the coastal/ACC and those two games end up our only losses.

The probability of that all happening is <.000001 but it would be amazing to go back through these threads after our miracle turnaround coupled with having only lost to two of the best teams in the country.

Advertisement
We are not good. However, the record of our 3 power 5 opponents this year is 11-1, and the "one" is App St's loss to Miami.
“This is what Alabama does to people.”
“App state beat Michigan”
“Our first 3 opponents are 11-1.”
Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

That noon south Florida heat is hitting em a week late

Until the last day of my mortal life, i will wonder what the rationale was in the home team choosing dark colors for a noon SoFla kickoff. Allowing the bulky & unaccustomed road team to go all white.

A fireable offense imo

Beyond Dumb, fast delving into the realms of mental retardation.

Advertisement
tUntil the last day of my mortal life, i will wonder what the rationale was in the home team choosing dark colors for a noon SoFla kickoff. Allowing the bulky & unaccustomed road team to go all white.

A fireable offense imo

Beyond Dumb, fast delving into the realms of mental retardation.
There's lots of dumb ***** UM does. How about allowing the visiting fan section to be lower lever 10-30 yard line. Every other school in America sets the away fans in the upper level corner...nope, not at UM. Also, how about selling out lower level before you sell upper level season tix. There's zero energy, atmosphere at UM games.

Truly a rudderless ship.

View attachment 155903

Oh no

That's the same Nebraska that lost to Illinois and struggled against Buffalo :11263365343-2b1651dd24-o:
I salute Nebraska in their last two losses against respectable opponents. They played hard and all that. But they still are an average to below average team. Say 6-6 or perhaps 5-7. However, the EVIDENCE is in now in on an overrated Boomer Sooner team. For example, Riley's squad has THREE NARROW wins against teams they should have won by double-digits ( DOUBLE-DIGIT CHALK in all three games. ). And ALL three were at home. Thus Nebraska's hard fought lost to mighty Boomer Sooner wasn't a loss against a LEGITIMATE Top 6 opponent. Matter of fact, I SEE-r a stronger Big 12 team defeating later this season. Heck, they might two conference losses later this season.

Nevertheless, Michigan St. is LEGIT. And I SEE-r them have a Miami-esque 2017 type of season. Several nail biter conference wins, and a STOUT defense which will be their Ace card. Also, Michigan St. has been WINNING the turnover battle in each of their wins. See their victory against Miami.

Oh. And one more notion. That was a tough PHYSICAL hitting game last night, and I believe Michigan St.'s QB was injured late in the second-quarter. For example, their was an IMMENSE disparity in their first-half offensive yardage in stark contrast to the second-half. But then again, perhaps Thee Mack decided to play it conservative on offense, and run clock, and let the defense take over the game. And Nebraska's defense had a lot to do with the lack of scoring too. Nevertheless, Michigan St's defense had some TIMELY second-half turnover's, and a BOOMING punter who CHANGED FIELD position on a consistent basis in the tight second-half. Peace.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back