Michigan announcement on recruiting

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
No off campus recruiting and No on campus recruiting events or visits u til the end of April. Their spring semester ends April 21

Precautionary measures due to corona virus.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just saw a Sanjay Gupta update where he said the Chinese had installed heat sensors at airports and other transportation systems to flag people who were running fevers. I read they're using drones to ensure compliance rules for quarantined people. Sounds a little too Orwellian. But on the other hand, we need to get our infrastructure act together yesterday so we don't have to shut down life as we know it

Advertisement
Just saw a Sanjay Gupta update where he said the Chinese had installed heat sensors at airports and other transportation systems to flag people who were running fevers. I read they're using drones to ensure compliance rules for quarantined people. Sounds a little too Orwellian. But on the other hand, we need to get our infrastructure act together yesterday so we don't have to shut down life as we know it

the company I work at has a few large centers in China and they installed the heat checks at all the main entries

edit to this: Spring football practice and Spring game closed to general public. Only restricted viewing -

Last edited:
Advertisement
Literally everyone but small business will be doing this. Everyone is scared of liability.

its not stupid to take precautionary measures till we have more information. no one wants to risk an out break. UM not officially going remote class wise while most of their student body isnt on campus is dumb. FIU already went remote.

Our campus is within driving distance of 10-15 percent of the future of the nfl. Most of the parents don’t have to fly or leave their home town.

Advertisement
More than likely all those big Spring Game events will be limited as far as attendance, etc. Kind of leveled the playing field for everyone...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back