2024 Michai Danzy 4* S/ATH from Tallahassee (Florida State Univ. School)

Advertisement

“It went good down at Miami,” Danzy told On3. “I got to watch practice, I watched some film with players to see how it is and I saw a basketball game. We got the tour and met with the coaches too. It went well.”

New running backs coach Tim “Ice” Harris is Danzy’s lead recruiter and the two spent a good amount of time together Saturday, but the biggest highlight of the visit was his time with head coach Mario Cristobal.

“Talking to coach Cristobal was great. Miami is home to him. We talked about the tradition and he knows all about Miami. He has great energy and he talked to me about how they want me and how they could use me. It was a great first meeting with coach Cristobal.”

I wonder was it HIS 300lbs he dropped on his foot. Because If this jit’s cleaning 300lbs….. ****, even attempting to clean 300lbs, at his size, then he’s definitely a TAKE! His strength won’t be anything that we would ever have to worry about. No wonder we’re recruiting him at RB.

Advertisement
Two days after the State meet...

These kids keep crazy schedules man 😞

In florida its always like that...we play spring ball...n spring ball n track szn coincides.

I always tried to cheat on the start of spring ball conditioning by being on the track team and throwing idscuss n shotput ...until the fb coach came out there n made us run lmaooo

Advertisement
Back