Michael Wyche

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
It's clear ACC screwed us on this one. However, he is signed correct? therefore, its just when he shows up but he has already put paper to pen.

Advertisement
Hard to say they screwed us. Its a conference policy. If we can show that they let other kids in with less than 3 semesters at the JUCO, then I would agree.

Still sounds like an idiotic policy.

I believe he will arrive in May, and I hope he's ready to play significant snaps.

Hard to say they screwed us. Its a conference policy. If we can show that they let other kids in with less than 3 semesters at the JUCO, then I would agree.

Still sounds like an idiotic policy.

It's a dumb ******* policy that was probably put in place by UNC and Duke from up on Mt Pious under the guise of "academic integrity" with the real emphasis on putting a barrier to entry up against the "nouveau riche".

Advertisement
If this dude doesn't show up, we're almost certainly going to have to change defensive systems. Maybe something like a 1-5-5, 1/2 gap free-for-all.

If this dude doesn't show up, we're almost certainly going to have to change defensive systems. Maybe something like a 1-5-5, 1/2 gap free-for-all.

Why Lu? We still have Huertelou, (if he's cleared) Moore, Jelani, Jenkins, Moten, King, and Chick and Kamalu who can play inside in a 4-3. My guess is we will have to go to a 4-3 though as we wont have much in terms of a true NG, but then, we didnt this year either. We can easlily field a 4-3 with Huertelou, Hamilton, Chick, Kamalu, Moore and maybe a Frosh like Moten in the 3 deep.

Moore, King, Jelani..

497.gif

Advertisement
Was was hoping they would just close their eyes and break out the ole Marco Polo scheme

FWIW its looking like our NT spot will be Wyche, Moore, Jenkins. Ouch. If he doesn't show up then who the **** knows.

Moore, King, Jelani..

497.gif

King maybe.

Moore I think can be serviable. Wouldnt want to have to rely on him as our #1 guy, but I dont think he's total trash.

Hamilton just got off his RS year. Kid is still very young. NOt many DTs are major contributors at that early stage. I think Moore and Hamilton can be quality depth with another year of development and training. King.... well......

Advertisement
DT recruiting has been an F, we can all agree.

I wonder if we couldn't slide Chick and OP inside in a 4-3. Haven't they pushed Chick up towards 270+ by now?

moore was well thought of. He was rushed in. King was a late signee for depth. Heurtelou was actually highly regarded by espn but the fact that Wyche was coveted by Orgeron really excites me. Look at Wyche's fb page, he is putting in major work with a trainer and always rocking []_[] gear.

Advertisement

Why Lu? We still have Huertelou, (if he's cleared) Moore, Jelani, Jenkins, Moten, King, and Chick and Kamalu who can play inside in a 4-3. My guess is we will have to go to a 4-3 though as we wont have much in terms of a true NG, but then, we didnt this year either. We can easlily field a 4-3 with Huertelou, Hamilton, Chick, Kamalu, Moore and maybe a Frosh like Moten in the 3 deep.

JAG
JAG
FR
FR
JAG
JAG
JAG

Kamalu is no jag. he came in last minute and was getting closer to the qb than anyone by the end of season.

Advertisement
Back