Michael Wyche interview after Spring Practice

732170.gif

Advertisement
Man how any Brotha can look in the mirror at that stank ***, matted, sleep in a dumpster hairdo and think it's stylish is completely open to any racial stereotypes anybody calls them! He'd be down to 300 lbs if he got a respectable haircut. If I lived in the projects I'd call the police on his ***. I wouldn't let him into my business if he was wearing an Armani suit. Maybe he can get off block now.

Get this garbage post out of here. His hair justifies racial stereotypes?

Something I've noticed since I grad college and began my so called professional career at IBM, Medical Device Sales and my own business. I've never to my recollection seen any raggedy twisted heads in any of these fields or at the many conferences I've attended. Majority of professional Blacks I have interacted with over the years have a very serious opinion about that raggedy appearance. Know why son? Because it does elicit racial stereotypes from both professional Blacks and certainly Caucasians! Go ahead and fool yourself that that look doesn't elicit a lot of stereotypes and most are bad. I'd never be stupid enough to say a hair style determines your intelligence, speech or social skills, but never ever think that look doesn't first bring to notions of negative stereotypes first.

I guess you can say that about half of S.FL, FOH.

I'll be brief.

His hair is a non issue here. He'll be paid much more than some IBM, medical salesman who owns his own business. If Mike were in your life situation, I'd understand, but he isn't. Not sure why there was a need to make this thread about his hair.

Saw him in person a few weeks ago. Kid is a large human being - thick legs, arms, etc. Not a fat guy.

I always maintained that last year was a waste for him. JUCO DTs need to come here in January to get acclamated, lose weight, and be ready for August. He wasn't. Now he is and we only get it for one year.

Last year was not a waste for him, there are plenty of JUCO's players that take ownership of their development an put in the S&C training to get ready on their own. Unfortunately young Mr. Wyche was not one of them. He instead came in out shape an squandered last year, even if he had an injured ankle, he could have kept up his conditioning by swimming laps in a community pool until he got to Miami. I commend him on losing the 50lbs over the last 4 months, that is no small feat for a big man. The thing that about young Mr. Wyche is that the 2015 season is not guaranteed that he will be eligible, Miami has to win an eligibility appeal waiver for him to play because he left high school in 2010 so his 5 year clock has expired. Knowing this he should have moved heaven an earth to get into better shape last year an played like that could have been his possible last year in college.

So I am glad he is getting into shape, but this kid needs around 305-315lbs an make himself over the next few months because if his appeal is denied then Wyche is done this summer and his only prospects for the nfl at that point would be as a free agent (but more likely a practice squad player). An given his off field history, and lack of on field production he would be a huge risk with unknown rewards for any nfl team. The young man needs a mentor badly that will help with his personal and professional development, if this is his last semester of eligibility he needs to develop better public skills because nfl teams will be grilling him. This was another skill set that Kevin Patrick could brought as the dline coach at Miami, because Melvin is a terrible public speaker. To be a 6th year guy in college his public speaking has regress or for some reason he is now unsure of himself compared the interviews he gave in juco. Good luck to you young Mr. Wyche, this can fan is pulling for you big time!

Go Canes

Video about Wyche needing a hardship waiver to gain the extra year in order play the 2015 season.
[video=youtube;DmsFtofhwxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmsFtofhwxU[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back