Michael Wilbon

Unless the remainder of the post is "died in a horrific and painful manner," I don't see any reason to ever discuss that fat POS again.
Washington fans hate him too. It’s awesome. That fake tough mother ****** will never apologize.

Advertisement
Sports "analysts" like Wilbon and Cowherd and Kellerman get paid for **** takes. The more ****, the better. Gets more publicity and therefore more money.

Only difference is, when Kellerman, for example, said that Brady will fall off a cliff in 2016, that **** got thrown in his face so much, he had to say he was wrong at some point.

Someone should go on Twitter and tell Wilbon to apologize to the Taylor family for the disrespectful comments he made...

Do your work, Internet. @djnellz @RVACane

What Linda Cohn Skeletor looking *** said about us after the FIU vs UM brawl will always be in infamy to me. The vitriol she spewed and how she twisted her face up to deliver it, I’ll never forget it.

She slammed her hand on the studio desk and basically said that the NCAA should meet tonight (yelling) to rid college football of this longtime cancer of UM football. She said the program should be dismantled immediately. She didn’t care to look into who started it, what initiated the fight or any context at all. She said F&!K US!!
F her as well...Horse Tooth C*nt....

Sports "analysts" like Wilbon and Cowherd and Kellerman get paid for **** takes. The more ****, the better. Gets more publicity and therefore more money.

Only difference is, when Kellerman, for example, said that Brady will fall off a cliff in 2016, that **** got thrown in his face so much, he had to say he was wrong at some point.

Someone should go on Twitter and tell Wilbon to apologize to the Taylor family for the disrespectful comments he made...

Everyone with a Twitter account, retweet it, like it, whatever. Spread the word.

Done with this BS of journalists not facing the consequences they deserve.

I already got suspended from tweeting for a week over my comments. What a soft *** platform. November 27th will always be, “**** on Wilbon Day,” until further notice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back