Michael Tarquin

Not worried Hedge..Kool will get them ...
I hope so....

So far 1 DT in 19 months on campus.

Soon to be 2 with Ford but we need 3 or 4 DTs this class

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Actually it's soon to be 3. Bethel is a DT in case you forgot.

Then we have Silvera and lead for Briggs. So really it's just finding 1 more DT, maybe a 2nd. I'd say the coaching staff is well aware of what we need at that position
Bethel was recruited as a DE. Lets not make **** up.

I believe Pete even stated when he was recruited he would eventually be a DT. He's not making sh#t up, you just need to OT attention better.
Eh. I'd like to see those posts, because I remember a ton of talk about Bethel being too light in the a$$ to move to DT. His transition happened quicker than I remember most expecting (if they expected it at all). Sure, there were a few random posts about his projection to DT. Now people are saying it was always obvious and known? Ok, this is a message board with a search feature. I'd be interested in seeing the Bethel to DT discussions/predictions. Maybe, but I can't find many.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope so....

Then we have Silvera and lead for Briggs. So really it's just finding 1 more DT, maybe a 2nd. I'd say the coaching staff is well aware of what we need at that position

I believe Pete even stated when he was recruited he would eventually be a DT. He's not making sh#t up, you just need to OT attention better.
Eh. I'd like to see those posts, because I remember a ton of talk about Bethel being too light in the a$$ to move to DT. His transition happened quicker than I remember most expecting (if they expected it at all). Now people are saying it was always obvious and known? Ok, this is a message board with a search feature. I'd be interested in seeing the Bethel to DT discussions/predictions. Let's not re-write history.

There was talk of it. I remember because i was one of the dudes who didn't think he had the frame to carry that much weight.

Eh. I'd like to see those posts, because I remember a ton of talk about Bethel being too light in the a$$ to move to DT. His transition happened quicker than I remember most expecting (if they expected it at all). Now people are saying it was always obvious and known? Ok, this is a message board with a search feature. I'd be interested in seeing the Bethel to DT discussions/predictions. Let's not re-write history.

There was talk of it. I remember because i was one of the dudes who didn't think he had the frame to carry that much weight.
I just did a brief search and there are merely a couple of people thinking he'd move to DT so quickly, if at all. I'll keep looking.

Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 7.51.19 PM.jpg

Most people were saying he was too light. Lu there were literally 5 people who said Bethel is a DT. Most wanted to keep him at DE.

I hope so....

Eh. I'd like to see those posts, because I remember a ton of talk about Bethel being too light in the a$$ to move to DT. His transition happened quicker than I remember most expecting (if they expected it at all). Sure, there were a few random posts about his projection to DT. Now people are saying it was always obvious and known? Ok, this is a message board with a search feature. I'd be interested in seeing the Bethel to DT discussions/predictions. Maybe, but I can't find many.

I remember calling someone out a year or two for saying Bethel will be moved to DT. I was wrong.

Advertisement
Guess what we think does not mean diddly ****, Coach Kool and Diaz opinions all that matter here.

Guess what we think does not mean diddly ****, Coach Kool and Diaz opinions all that matter here.
Well gee ****** whiz. We should close the site down and just read the newspaper clippings.

[TWEET]889290389412347906[/TWEET]
The kid in number #78 next to him is Brandon Cunningham

Advertisement
I'm interested to see which guys end up at OG for Surge19. I think Cunningham is a pure OT and I don't see Evan Neal being inside at 6'8"-6'9". I think Lucas is similar to Teddarrel Slaton, where he can be a great OT, but elite at OG. Tarquin I think could play either but seems to be more of an OT.

I hope so....

Future DT in a 4-3 with the ability to play DE as well imo. Similar to how we will use Gerald Willis.

Kid has the frame to be 285 and not lose speed and burst.. He's already 250
Kid actually reminds me of Gerald Willis.

Future DT in a 4-3 with the ability to play DE as well imo. Similar to how we will use Gerald Willis.

Yep. There are a few others as well. Poster who goes by Zbrod (or the like) made a couple posts. Still can't find evidence of this being a widely held or predicted thing, which is what I addressed.

Yep. There are a few others as well. Poster who goes by Zbrod (or the like) made a couple posts. Still can't find evidence of this being a widely held or predicted thing, which is what I addressed.
There is a strong under current of "dont hate on anything this staff is doing".

We have recruited TWO pure bred DTs. Two.

That is a LEGITIMATE concern at this time. Briggs is not a slam dunk and Silvera strikes me as a diva.

I can wait until NSD but anyone telling me "we good" at DT is a homer.

Advertisement

There is a strong under current of "dont hate on anything this staff is doing".

We have recruited TWO pure bred DTs. Two.

That is a LEGITIMATE concern at this time. Briggs is not a slam dunk and Silvera strikes me as a diva.

I can wait until NSD but anyone telling me "we good" at DT is a homer.

I definitely agreee with this.

Advertisement
Back