Michael Johnson Jr. mid-week visit

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Just talked with Sheldon (OR) QB Michael Johnson Jr. last night after he got back to Oregon coming off his two day visit to Coral Gables Wednesday and Thursday. Of course, he had a good time and enjoyed his visit, but wanted to save his full thoughts on everything for his appearance on the CIS podcast next week.

Advertisement
I Saw in another article that he was with Ladson (5* WR we are after) and he said that Ladson is waiting to see who the QB in this class is going to be for Miami before he makes any decisions so need to lock down this kid and then get Ladson on board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I Saw in another article that he was with Ladson (5* WR we are after) and he said that Ladson is waiting to see who the QB in this class is going to be for Miami before he makes any decisions so need to lock down this kid and then get Ladson on board.

Lol they both know they coming to the U...

200 (1).gif

Just talked with Sheldon (OR) QB Michael Johnson Jr. last night after he got back to Oregon coming off his two day visit to Coral Gables Wednesday and Thursday. Of course, he had a good time and enjoyed his visit, but wanted to save his full thoughts on everything for his appearance on the CIS podcast next week.

Fine - I don't want to mess up your podcast - but - is YOUR willy tingling?

Advertisement
This is just so incredible. I’ve seen so many others experience this;.. and now to see a family member of my own reach for the stars is indescribable. Mikey could possibly be a QB, QB!!!, for the Canes!?!?! 🤯🤯🤯 The greatest time of my life is NOW, and I just praise god almighty for all the blessings..

Advertisement
This is just so incredible. I’ve seen so many others experience this;.. and now to see a family member of my own reach for the stars is indescribable. Mikey could possibly be a QB, QB!!!, for the Canes!?!?! 🤯🤯🤯 The greatest time of my life is NOW, and I just praise god almighty for all the blessings..
I feel you on this one, my man! Leonard Hamilton, when he was the HC at Miami, came to my little 1A high school in the northwest part of the state (F$U land) to visit me during my junior year. It was the biggest news in the entire county! Lol. It was by far the greatest moment of my life. I cried like a lil bytch when I got my first hand written letter from him. I never received a commitable offer from The U because my offer only stood if James Jones or Leroy Hurd ended up signing elsewhere, in which the didn't. F'uck JJ. Lol.

Still to this day, it was one of the greatest moments of my life.

Last edited:
I feel you on this one, my man! Leonard Hamilton, when he was the HC at Miami, came to my little 1A high school in the northwest part of the state (F$U land) to visit me during my junior year. It was the biggest knews in the entire county! Lol. It was by far the greatest moment of my life. I cried like a lil bytch when I got my first hand written letter from him. I never received a commitable offer from The U because my offer only stood if James Jones or Leroy Hurd ended up signing elsewhere, in which the didn't. F'uck JJ. Lol.

Still to this day, it was one of the greatest moments of my life.
Thank you for sharing that Reg! You are one cool dude! 👍

Advertisement
Back