- Joined
- Jun 14, 2015
- Messages
- 1,373
Thank you! It was more about our family reconnecting than anything else..Inspiring story @Dyalect79! Your inside info is much appreciated.
Thank you! It was more about our family reconnecting than anything else..Inspiring story @Dyalect79! Your inside info is much appreciated.
Boom!Saw his dads bio. Didn’t know he coached in the nfl for a bit and even OC for the 49ers and UCLA.
We have a huge advantage because he’s a coach. I think half of Mallory’s family are coaches and that turned out pretty well. CMR has tons of respect around the ncaa and nfl.
Absolutely @Dyalect79 ! Your story was inspiring even without the connection to a Canes recruit. I wish you and your family all the best!Thank you! It was more about our family reconnecting than anything else..
Thank you!Absolutely @Dyalect79 ! Your story was inspiring even without the connection to a Canes recruit. I wish you and your family all the best!