Michael Johnson Jr is in Miami today

Ok my dudes. Although I have been muzzled. I know some of you will appreciate what I’m about to share. My family and I were in MIAMI last night with my sister and Mike Sr. The best part was that my father was there as well. After not seeing my sister for over 20 years and meeting Mike Sr for the first time; I was overcome with emotion to say the least. We had the most amazing conversation, including our father. We spoke about many things, but mostly tried to catch up with each other in the limited 2 hours we had. She was so beautiful, strong and confident; full of pride, happiness and exhaustion from all their visits. I got to tell her how much I looked up to her as my own personal Wonder Woman. Sadly, we didn’t get to see Mike jr because of recruitment obligations. I did get a sense from them about what schools they like most and their opinions were priceless of certain individuals. (In a good way). Mike Sr is one of the most impressive men I’ve ever met, and I’m so glad that my sister is with him. Distinguished, articulate and full of wisdom; he was so humble and relatable at the same time. He asked me a lot of questions about the city, where we grew up and about the neighborhoods and stuff. We talked recruiting a little bit also. THEY DO LIKE MIAMI and they talked about the tradition; but they want Mikey to make 90% of the decision. I leave you with this,
TOP ARE: Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss, Nebraska.
Carry on and go canes!

Advertisement
Ok my dudes. Although I have been muzzled. I know some of you will appreciate what I’m about to share. My family and I were in MIAMI last night with my sister and Mike Sr. The best part was that my father was there as well. After not seeing my sister for over 20 years and meeting Mike Sr for the first time; I was overcome with emotion to say the least. We had the most amazing conversation, including our father. We spoke about many things, but mostly tried to catch up with each other in the limited 2 hours we had. She was so beautiful, strong and confident; full of pride, happiness and exhaustion from all their visits. I got to tell her how much I looked up to her as my own personal Wonder Woman. Sadly, we didn’t get to see Mike jr because of recruitment obligations. I did get a sense from them about what schools they like most and their opinions were priceless of certain individuals. (In a good way). Mike Sr is one of the most impressive men I’ve ever met, and I’m so glad that my sister is with him. Distinguished, articulate and full of wisdom; he was so humble and relatable at the same time. He asked me a lot of questions about the city, where we grew up and about the neighborhoods and stuff. We talked recruiting a little bit also. THEY DO LIKE MIAMI and they talked about the tradition; but they want Mikey to make 90% of the decision. I leave you with this,
Carry on and go canes!
Much appreciated Dyalect79; thanks for sharing. I don't know you personally, but hearing about you reconnecting with your sister after 20 years, is without question the best piece of news I've heard all day (f'uck these onions.....lol)

Oh, by the way, the news about Johnson Jr. is great as well.

If MJ2 doesn’t fall for the instant championships pitch then no way we lose out to those other suitors. My guess is our relationship with him and family atmosphere will win out in the end.

Carry on and go canes!

I think Nebraska will be our competition.

Advertisement
Much appreciated Dyalect79; thanks for sharing. I don't know you personally, but hearing about you reconnecting with your sister after 20 years, is without question the best piece of news I've heard all day (f'uck these onions.....lol)

Oh, by the way, the news about Johnson Jr. is great as well.

Thank you brother! Much love

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Carry on and go canes!
thanks for the insight but who makes the other 10% of the decision? Seems like Sr isnt at Oregon for too long if they aren't in the top group.

Advertisement
Back