Michael Johnson 2019 QB talks Miami and Spring Visit

Advertisement
man, he doesn't sound like he's interested in Oregon at all.

His dad is probably leaving for the first legit coaching offer that comes up. If not Miami, then this young man would be down right scary playing for Scott Frost and his first team to 50 points wins the game offensive philosophy.

Go Canes

His dad is probably leaving for the first legit coaching offer that comes up. If not Miami, then this young man would be down right scary playing for Scott Frost and his first team to 50 points wins the game offensive philosophy.

Go Canes
I have been thinking that about the dad, too.

Advertisement
man, he doesn't sound like he's interested in Oregon at all.

If the host didn't bring Oregon up, we probably never hear about them in the interview. Sounds to me like it's a Bama/Miami competition. I can't imagine this kid would really be thinking of going to Ole Miss.

If the host didn't bring Oregon up, we probably never hear about them in the interview. Sounds to me like it's a Bama/Miami competition. I can't imagine this kid would really be thinking of going to Ole Miss.
and didnt bama want tagavailoas brother? we have a good chance here

Advertisement
I don’t think he’s coming here but if he comes here it’s over. It’ll send shockwaves through the recruiting world.

From ESPN today.

Michael Johnson Jr. | QB, 6-3, 190, Eugene, Ore./Sheldon, ESPN Jr. 300 No. 83
The favorite:
Oregon
The competition: Florida State, Miami, Nebraska, Ole Miss and others.
The Ducks are the favorite with his father, Michael Johnson Sr., being the receivers coach in Eugene. An early March offer from Florida State places the Seminoles in the mix with Johnson having an established relationship with Willie Taggart. There are a number of directions Johnson’s recruitment could go, with fit playing a huge role, but staying home and playing for Oregon continues to be the best bet headed into the spring evaluation period.

From ESPN today.

The favorite:
Oregon
The Ducks are the favorite with his father, Michael Johnson Sr., being the receivers coach in Eugene. An early March offer from Florida State places the Seminoles in the mix with Johnson having an established relationship with Willie Taggart. There are a number of directions Johnson’s recruitment could go, with fit playing a huge role, but staying home and playing for Oregon continues to be the best bet headed into the spring evaluation period.

ESPN has no idea what the **** is going on

From ESPN today.

The favorite:
Oregon

Basically espin and this board have two totally different views on this kids recruitment. In one we r barely mentioned, the other we are in a dogfight.

Which to believe...........:dbc:

Advertisement
Ole Miss is not out of it. They lost their star QB, Shea Patterson, to Michigan after the sanctions came down. Johnson would have a good chance to start there right away.

I also fear Nebraska. Looks like a great fit in Scott Frost’s offense.

The two Richts have done a great job with this high level recruit. Hope we land him.

Ole Miss is not out of it. They lost their star QB, Shea Patterson, to Michigan after the sanctions came down. Johnson would have a good chance to start there right away.

I also fear Nebraska. Looks like a great fit in Scott Frost’s offense.

The two Richts have done a great job with this high level recruit. Hope we land him.
Ole Miss did sign Matt Corral last year so Johnson wouldn't necessarily have the job handed to him...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back