Michael Jackson.

Advertisement
Yep, a game like that against FSU will leave me with fond memories of him as a Cane forever.

Last edited:
Advertisement
tenor.gif

He earned an NFL pay check with his performance tonight.

I think he was gonna get one either way; but I do think he proved himself not to be a fluke for those who were questioning his great year last year.

Advertisement
Yup, some of our fans have been unrightfully hard on him this year. Truth is teams have respected him and not tested him up until this point.
Disagree. He’s been tested this year and has been good not great.

Today, he was tested and was not great. He was elite. The criticism and praise are equally fair.

Advertisement
He's a lockdown corner he just doesn't get beat that much and when he does I don't get mad bc he barely does

He really grew into the position. An excellent example of what staying 4 years can do.

Today, he was tested and was not great. He was elite. The criticism and praise are equally fair.

From someone who has never played corner, let alone at a BCS level, I imagine it's hard to stay perfect or be a playmaker in a game where you only get thrown at one or two times (like I believe has been the case a lot of this year).

Advertisement

No it’s not equally fair when you got ppl who call themselves “Coaches” on this board saying Michael Jackson sucks and Bandy is the best by far.... fair criticism would be saying something like he’s gotten beat a few times more than I can recall last year but has done a very good job overall locking down as the #1 cb.

Advertisement
Back