Michael Jackson

407cane

All-ACC
deserves just as much credit as langham

if he doesn't make that PBU on the 3rd and long on GT's last drive then we may have never gotten the ball back.

Awesome play and glad he's making a difference

Advertisement
deserves just as much credit as langham

if he doesn't make that PBU on the 3rd and long on GT's last drive then we may have never gotten the ball back.

Awesome play and glad he's making a difference

Another JAG who performed, good for him, he is getting better.

He’s our safety for the rest of the year. Put Beyonc on the sidelines... in Seattle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
tenor.gif

He’s our safety for the rest of the year. Put Beyonc on the sidelines... in Seattle.

MJ has played very well and I believe his play is representative of this team in general. They may make mistakes or play poorly for a time but they never give up and they are constantly putting forth the effort to get better. This is so amazing to see and the type of character and work ethic that is beginning to define this locker room is the very foundation that championship teams are built on.

MJ has played very well and I believe his play is representative of this team in general. They may make mistakes or play poorly for a time but they never give up and they are constantly putting forth the effort to get better. This is so amazing to see and the type of character and work ethic that is beginning to define this locker room is the very foundation that championship teams are built on.

Ditto!

Guy played huge for us all game long. Shedding blocks, making tackles, getting to the ball, etc...

Great game from him and something hopefully he can build from for the rest of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back