Michael Jackson

mlw352

Sophomore
I started a thread on this kid a few Months back to ask where he was as a player. for this year and now look at him he's a starter he's gonna be a star here in my honest opinion. I can't wait to see us have two legit 6-1 corners outside. And another waiting in the wings with two perfect slot and nickel corners lord willing if we stay healthy we have a top 3 defensive backfield in the acc. I believe this kid deserves more love for continuing to develop

Advertisement
Agreed. The guys that play from day one deserve the hype, but having the perseverance to keep improving when you don't see the field is incredibly impressive, especially in a teenager.

Bad.gif

We got some savages who actually gonna get to play like it man I wanna see them boys knock fsu off in doak

Advertisement
Agree on everything OP says.

BUt Hold your horses on top 3 backfield.

We had to convert a CB to play FS. Let's see how that plays out first.

No lie for some reason red wine doesn't scare me at safety he always fit the position better then corner and that actually excites me the coaches know personal

Redwine is a natural safety, bruh. It's where he belongs, and for years many of us wanted him to make that switch.

Also, Dee Delaney has been mentoring Michael Jackson since he's been here; they work together often. That's worth noting

Advertisement

Redwine is a natural safety, bruh. It's where he belongs, and for years many of us wanted him to make that switch.

Also, Dee Delaney has been mentoring Michael Jackson since he's been here; they work together often. That's worth noting

This.

When he signed I thought he'd be a safety from the rip. He always looked like a S playing cb, his skill set always yelled safety

I'll wait for the FSU game,middle of the 3rd qtr and see who the coaches have playing corner.If Jackson is still in there then I'll buy the hype.

I'll wait for the FSU game... I'll buy the hype.

This...but for the whole team.

I'll wait to buy the hype for the D until the end of f$u game. I'll wait to buy the hype of a deep WR core, revamped O-line, speed of Harley and Thomas, the SOPH's LB-er's , and everything else til after the f$u game.

It's the only game that matters. Just win. Hype later.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter who starts the game. Shows more during a close game in the second half and who is in at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For many years eh? Care to post your years of stating that BC all I could find was this one ... bruh

Sophomore
How nasty will our front 7 be next year?Join Date
Aug 2015

Ignore User

Up Voted! 0 Down Voted!
canegang3 said: View Post
problem is our secondary is going to be suspect.

Johnson is solid and Redwine is decent as a CB2 but we wont have a lockdown/playmaking corner.

Its very difficult for freshman corners to transition smoothly from the high school to collegiate level. Harris/Burns/Howard all struggled their first year.
Malik Young is starting to get lots of playing time in big games, and he will be ready to hold down one of the starting spots next year. IF we bring in a juco corner then we will be golden.

Romeo Finley and Cedrick Wright will be fine at Safety. We're going to be ok in the secondary.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would be shocked if Young isn't a starter once we get into the meat of our schedule but this is a good problem to have. Our top 4 corners are solid as ****.

Look at some film where MJ played last year. He sticks hits and busts ****. No lie here

Advertisement
Back