Michael Jackson & Willis = Studs

MizCane

Senior
Both had great quotes. Willis was asked if he is going to try and preserve his health for the draft. In a nut shell he said no, he will give it his all while he is in a Miami Hurricane uniform.

Jackson asked about the recent de-commits. Says they aren't built for Miami. Its easy to commit when we are winning. What happens when they go to a team that loses a couple games? Give up? Transfer? GTFOH

Some fans can take notes as well. It was easy to beat your chest last year. This year we are taking hard lumps. Don't give up on the team.

Advertisement
Both had great quotes. Willis was asked if he is going to try and preserve his health for the draft. In a nut shell he said no, he will give it his all while he is in a Miami Hurricane uniform.

Jackson asked about the recent de-commits. Says they aren't built for Miami. Its easy to commit when we are winning. What happens when they go to a team that loses a couple games? Give up? Transfer? GTFOH

Some fans can take notes as well. It was easy to beat your chest last year. This year we are taking hard lumps. Don't give up on the team.

Haven't given up on the team (players). I've given up on Richt and his ability to change with the times considering he did the same thing at UGA and apparently learned nothing from his exodus.

Haven't given up on the team (players). I've given up on Richt and his ability to change with the times considering he did the same thing at UGA and apparently learned nothing from his exodus.

All I can ask is that he addresses it after the season. Right now, the only thing he can do is throw in some wrinkles to the O which last game he did but not enough. Its just a bad situation with the QB and Oline limitations.

All I can ask is that he addresses it after the season. Right now, the only thing he can do is throw in some wrinkles to the O which last game he did but not enough. Its just a bad situation with the QB and Oline limitations.

And whose fault is that?

Advertisement
Al Golden..
Richt has had 2 real recruiting classes. He retained Perry who was a 4 star and hand picked Williams who was a 4 star. Both are Freshman.
Freshmen are playing all around the nation. Thats not an excuse.

We need kids with this mentality idc if we start recruiting in Wisconsin.

Al Golden..
Richt has had 2 real recruiting classes. He retained Perry who was a 4 star and hand picked Williams who was a 4 star. Both are Freshman.

Can't blame Al Golden when you're in year 3. St. Louis has been a starter and in year 3 under Richt's system, same with Gauthier. Donaldson was one of the most highly sought after OL in his respective cycle.

UF was a dumpster fire that just came off a 4-win season. Mullen has vastly improved that offense.

Stop Richt slurping.

Can't blame Al Golden when you're in year 3. St. Louis has been a starter and in year 3 under Richt's system, same with Gauthier. Donaldson was one of the most highly sought after OL in his respective cycle.

UF was a dumpster fire that just came off a 4-win season. Mullen has vastly improved that offense.

Stop Richt slurping.
And UF is doing it with Franks who is even worse than Rosier.

Advertisement
I don’t think he’s slurping for Pastor Richt but bringing up the fact that 2 of our top players are still fighting and willing to play hard for the team. I believe that’s an indication of Manny’s coaching and has nothing to do with what Richt hasn’t done. Give props to Diaz for fielding the #2 defense in the nation.

Advertisement
These Srs deserved better. So mad at this coaching staff for them. Richt especially. I might not get over this one for awhile how Richt just totally screwed this D and Srs like MJ, Willis, Jaquan, Redwine brought their A game every Saturday and wont have the chance to leave here on a high note. He owes these kids a heartfelt apology at seasons end for this. Just unforgivable. He owed them more then this.

Nobody was expecting an ACC title but letting these Srs go out with a 10 win season and a BCS bowl appearance (win) was what they deserved and now they will probably be sent to the El Paso bowl in the middle of nowhere somewhere in New Mexico.. Smh. **** shame. Getting angry again just thinking about it.

Advertisement
Back