Michael Jackson to The Patriots

Not that it really matters, but I’m 99% sure it was the Orange Bowl. I remember seeing him walk off the field before kick off
I knew it was a championship game, & I’m sure u’re right. It’s one of those situations where I legit put out of my mind. Same w/ Richard’s injury; I legit don’t remember when it happened. Both tragic.

Advertisement
I don’t think Young made the NFL; matter of fact, I’m sure of it b/c his football career got cut short, tragically. I believe it was in the ACCCG, iirc. Also, I’m pretty sure Richt flipped him.

Regardless, ur list still stands as impressive & all we’re drafted sans Howard.
I included him because I think he clearly would have had he not had the injury.

And I included Howard because he was #1 CB recruit

I was just thinking about Malek the other day. He reminded a of Asante Samuel a little bit.

Unfortunate neck injury. Hope he's doing well.

Maybe D-ummy can assign one of the staph writers to do an update on guys like Malek, Ahmmon, De'andre Wilder and others whose careers were cut short due to injury.

I was just thinking about Malek the other day. He reminded a of Asante Samuel a little bit.

Unfortunate neck injury. Hope he's doing well.

Maybe D-ummy can assign one of the staph writers to do an update on guys like Malek, Ahmmon, De'andre Wilder and others whose careers were cut short due to injury.

It was such a freak accident, too. Loved Young & I too hope he’s doing well.

Advertisement
Almost the entire 2017 starting lineup made the NFL:

Mark Walton
Travis Homer
Deejay Dallas
Braxton Berrios
Lawrence Cager
Chris Herndon
Tyree St. Louis
Kc McDermott
Joe Jackson
Chad Thomas
Jon Garvin
Trent Harris
RJ McIntosh
Kendrick Norton
Shaq Quarterman
Jaquan Johnson
Sheldrick Redwine
Mike Jackson
Dee Delaney
Michael Badgley
Golden recruited some good *** players. I been thinking it the last few years but man did his players develop and pan out far more often than the guys richt recruited. It’s a big difference

Last edited:
I knew it was a championship game, & I’m sure u’re right. It’s one of those situations where I legit put out of my mind. Same w/ Richard’s injury; I legit don’t remember when it happened. Both tragic.

Don't know how Richards got injured, but I recall seeing Young get horse collared from the front and landing on the top of His head in the OB vs Wisky. Happened on a kickoff, IIRC.

Advertisement
And im not saying some of those guys didn’t get developed better under richt but in terms of a talent and athletic trait stand point he nailed those evaluations to a Tee
Remember that Delaware Linebacker that everyone bashed Doritos for recruiting. He is still playing:

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/sports/college/iowa-state/cyclone-insider/2022/07/28/why-iowa-state-footbal-linebacker-colby-reeder-key-2022/10142768002/

https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/stats/_/id/66

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s his brother. The safety from Delaware was Troy Reeder. He ended up a backer and was playing with the Rams
Testing my memory. Regardless, that is an athletic family and recruiting them to Miami is not laughable unlike some of the people's evaluations on this site.

That’s his brother. The safety from Delaware was Troy Reeder. He ended up a backer and was playing with the Rams
Naw i think it was this one. The brother Troy was already at Penn State if i can remember ...hence all the d*ck riding DNOFRIO n Golden were doing

Advertisement
Back