Michael Jackson is back

This should be a mutually beneficial decision. More time to develop and get more buzz for him and also get his degree so he has a plan no matter how long or short his career is. No need to go into how it helps us.

To me it is as easy as ABC. Richt said I want you back. Jackson looked at the man in mirror and said that he has got to be there. This is a real thriller of a decision for us. Don't stop until you get enough young man. It would have been bad if he had beat it. Pretty black and white the way this decision makes the fan base feal.

Advertisement
I see what you did there. It was a bit off the wall but I can live with it

This should be a mutually beneficial decision. More time to develop and get more buzz for him and also get his degree so he has a plan no matter how long or short his career is. No need to go into how it helps us.

To me it is as easy as ABC. Richt said I want you back. Jackson looked at the man in mirror and said that he has got to be there. This is a real thriller of a decision for us. Don't stop until you get enough young man. It would have been bad if he had beat it. Pretty black and white the way this decision makes the fan base feal.

I see what you did there. It was a bit off the wall but I can live with it

Blame it on the Boogie

We return FOUR experienced DBs (Young, Redwine, Johnson, Jackson)...not a lot of teams can say that

Add Bandy, Carter, Smith, Dean, and a couple of the freshman, we should have a very very good defensive backfield in 2018

Advertisement
Well looks like we might be relying on the strength of our Secondary next season with the Dline taking some depth hits and our LBs still looking lost at times

tumblr_okpkdzHmUA1qe8lb8o1_500.gif

Advertisement
Back