Michael Jackson balling at the east west shrine practice

Advertisement
What do you guys expect his 40 time to be? I like Greedy & Baker the most, but I think he's right there with guys like Mullen, Murphy, Love, etc.

Dolphins sure could use one of these guys opposite Howard to push McCain back to the nickel. Minkah at FS full time or I riot.

Advertisement
Interestingly, Ed reed gradually continues to dip his toe in the coaching waters - serving as the DC for one of the bowls

Advertisement
another golden recruit balling. haters don't know what to say.

but but al golden was a bad coach doe!!!!
why do you so desperately rush to bring up Goldens name in an attempt to preserve his non existent legacy?

Dudes been gone for going on 6 years now. How this man still on your mind, bruh?

edit: for some reason i was thinking he was fired in 2013. my b. Al Golden still sucks.

Last edited:
why do you so desperately rush to bring up Goldens name in an attempt to preserve his non existent legacy?

Dudes been gone for going on 6 years now. How this man still on your mind, bruh?

not that I disagree with you but its a weird take coming from a guy who has a picture of al golden mixed with Richt as his display pic lol

If he runs at least run a 4.4 he good. I heard some nfl scouts love him at safety some love him as a corner there just waiting on that 40. I think hes a corner at the next level.

Advertisement

By 6 years you mean 3, right?

Advertisement
He should have plenty of film to go along with the physical measurables. 2 years of lockdown corner work. He wasn't perfect but in this new era of football the days of lockdown corners are long gone anyway. He should definitely be a top 75 pick if he runs a 4.55 or better in the 40.

Hope he goes in the first round and has a great long career. Would really help the stay in school for the senior year if the NFL doesn't want you right now.

Advertisement
Back