Michael Jackson and robert knowles

Advertisement
I heard Knowles is a project and was redshirted immediately. Not sure about Jackson I hope he got a redshirt as well.

Advertisement
I know south FL has talent everywhere but wasn't Knowles competition suspect for Dade County?

Maybe the competition was poor, but Knowles flies to the football once he recognizes the play & that you either have or don't. What is the ceiling for his athletic ability? Possible stud or just average??? I hear he works hard in the weight room but never got details.

Advertisement
Knowles is a speed issue.

Golden recruited way too many slooow kids.

Mostly the plan B guys.

Not saying it will happen but with a new staff some of these kids might be shown the door

Maybe the competition was poor, but Knowles flies to the football once he recognizes the play & that you either have or don't. What is the ceiling for his athletic ability? Possible stud or just average??? I hear he works hard in the weight room but never got details.

The weight room numbers that came out from the end of the spring looked pathetic on Knowles part. Really low bench, squat, power clean, slow 40 time etc. If I remember right his squat was like 245 or 275 or something. I have freshman were I coach that had better numbers in the weight room than that kid all around.

Advertisement

Mostly the plan B guys.

how is knowles speed? he looks fast enough in his highlights. i'm convinced he was injured when he completed his strength tests and 40 yd dash. no way that kid's number are that bad just from the eye ball test.

Mostly the plan B guys.

how is knowles speed? he looks fast enough in his highlights. i'm convinced he was injured when he completed his strength tests and 40 yd dash. no way that kid's number are that bad just from the eye ball test.

Your gong to be disappointed Eyes decieve u .... Everybody told me he doesn't run good including his coaches

Dam, Knowles need to thank his connect (vid editor)...

Got himself a highend free education from sounds of it, he better take advantage

Advertisement
Not saying it will happen but with a new staff some of these kids might be shown the door

It will happen.. and it will be more than a few. Depending on what our real roster numbers are & how many we can take will be the kicker.

Jackson played on all the specials i believe..so that means he is atleast legit in some capacity. He has good size too from what i seen..

Advertisement
Back