Junior
Banned
Sounds like he is blaming the fans for Irvin's commitment to UT

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 47
Advertisement
No, Tim Irvin watched the games and saw for himself what kind of defense we are trotting out there. For the last four years we've been running the same defense with the same results. Kid wants to be coached up by someone who has a clue. It is painful to watch week in and week out.

Yep, a super bowl champ is gonna blame fans and not 6-7 FOH. Unless he clarifies that statement, you could take it as former players, media, local coaches, Uncle Luke, etc. Its just not fans ripping Golden.

If Paul Williams, Mark Donofrio, and Al Golden didn't suck ********, Tim Irvin might be staying home for college.

Advertisement
Maybe if they fired the guy with one season with more than 7 wins in 4 years but hey what do I know. We are #Renewed, #United, #Juiced, #Deservevictory, #8Pillars and #Reborn.

Last year Texas touched their NC and legendary coach at the stake. Its the same chit everywhere. Personally, I think the kid did not want to try to fill his uncles shoes. Hence, he loved Miami, but never would have played here in the shadow of his Uncle.

Last year Texas touched their NC and legendary coach at the stake. Its the same chit everywhere. Personally, I think the kid did not want to try to fill his uncles shoes. Hence, he loved Miami, but never would have played here in the shadow of his Uncle.

That's an interesting observation, is there any basis for that thinking?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt it Tim Irvin's dad who got into it with dorito during an in home visit??

Advertisement

That's an interesting observation, is there any basis for that thinking?

ya, a Low IQ

Advertisement
My biased translation:

"He hears how Golden blows and knows that's toxic situation so he left."

Good thinking, Mike. I agree with this new assessment.

Advertisement
Good for Mike. Whether you like Golden or not, this noise is ridiculous right now because he's not getting fired under any circumstance.

Sounds about right playmaker, If i was a kid i wouldnt want to play for this $hitty fan base.

And here again. Muschamp sucked and Gator fans didnt take to twitter and encourage recruits not to come (they were very mad) Bowden was past his time they didnt directly tweet recruits NOT to come and hurt there recruiting classes.

He has another year (we have to show support as FANS) thats all we have the power to do. All the banners and funds etc. didnt work lets move on and hope for a good season and good recruiting class this year.

I would think the kid uncle would know why he REALLY didn't commit more than some "insider" ...just sayin'!
Its the same thing Shaqs dad said a few months ago about fans and there negative attacks. It could be doing more harm than helping, especially on this site that is used by some parents and players. But, keep it up, we only have 8 months till the season starts, lol!

Advertisement
Back