Michael Irvin Transferring

sandimas0912

Recruit
Premium
Apparently not at practice today, and see Ivins' comment below...and the URL to the article might be giving something away.

1583163818240.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could he have a class?

they make sure the players arent taking classes when there is scheduled practices. its all done before theyre even registered for spring classes or theyre moved into sections that work for the team schedule

they make sure the players arent taking classes when there is scheduled practices. its all done before theyre even registered for spring classes or theyre moved into sections that work for the team schedule

They just changed the practice schedule less than a week ago. Just saying.

Advertisement
They just changed the practice schedule less than a week ago. Just saying.

they moved it for a players family member's death, but they always usually practice around the same time. trust me, when i was at UM, theyd literally have signs saying you can't have class between these hours and these hours when they were looking for practice bodies at times. they only moved it so king could attend the funeral and not miss the first day of spring

Advertisement
yes. remember Jaquan Johnson missed half the practices each week because of a required class

without Ivins tweet, I agree. the last minute change and classes could very well be the reason. Ivins saying this is notable, makes it seem like it would be more than a class/scheduling issue because aint **** notable about that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back