Michael Irvin II

Advertisement
How the heck does a guy catch 22 passes in one game? Dang, that's impressive.

Other than his name, I don't know much about him or his skill set. I assume he has pretty good hands to catch 22 passes in one game. How is his route running? Speed often gets the fans excited during the recruiting process, but a guy with good hands and good routes can be very, very valuable. As you say, underrated.
On of the must underrated players in this year's class

Advertisement
I hope his genetics are less watered down than Ray III. Hoping this dude is more K2 and less Ray The ****.

Thank the CFB gods that he will play for a competent coaching staff and not some pee wee level, PSU bend you over in the locker room staph

Brings a smile to my face. ALL ABOUT THE U!!! I truly believe if the kid is used like Washington uses Jordan Reed, he's be tough to deal with, especially when combined with a speedier receiving corp in 2018 and beyond.

Advertisement
I don't get excited with these type of kids anymore. I'm not saying Irvin won't be any good but usually the child doesn't live up to the hype.

I'm very interested to see how Richt and T Brown utilize him. They're adamant about having a capable fullback, so there's potential there. Don't know enough Irvin's style tbh though.

We'll see.

If he's going to be an elite TE, he needs to put some weight on. He's got good size, and great hands. Okay speed. Sound familiar? XD

Considering the weakness we have a WR, surprised he isn't in the slot just like his father. But maybe he simply isn't good enough and is a better fit at TE. Don't know anything about how well he can block.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back