Mich vs OSU

Advertisement
U can " kiss Michigan's " playoff hopes goodbye!:cool: Ain't no way they come back on Ohio St. on their home turf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then again, one never knows.:rolleyes:

Advertisement
Wow....what a change of momentum in the last minute.

Hopefully it continues. Everyone was on Michigan but I expected (and still do) that OSU would win. They're not as consistent as Michigan this year, but they're more talented. Plus they're at home and have a superior Head Coach (and scumbag). I'd love for Michigan to end OSU's conference and playoff hopes right now; and I've always kind of been entertained by Harbaugh so I'd be ok with them getting the playoff bid.

Advertisement
Hopefully it continues. Everyone was on Michigan but I expected (and still do) that OSU would win. They're not as consistent as Michigan this year, but they're more talented. Plus they're at home and have a superior Head Coach (and scumbag). I'd love for Michigan to end OSU's conference and playoff hopes right now; and I've always kind of been entertained by Harbaugh so I'd be ok with them getting the playoff bid.

Harbaugh> Meyer

Harbaugh> Meyer

So much evidence to the contrary. There are few more hypocritical, dishonest, and dislikable guys around than Meyer. But he has been a top two coach for most of this century and has owned Harbaugh head-to-head.

Either way, I'm glad Michigan held out and only gave up a field goal there. Defense needs to tighten up and eliminate the penalties.

Advertisement
I hate both of these teams. Taint for obvious reasons and Michigan because I work with several Michigan alums and have three family members who are Michigan alums and they are insufferable to deal with whenever Michigan wins. Bunch of ****y *** mofos if you ask me.

Advertisement

Resurrected Stanford and resurrected 49ers. Going to have Michigan as a Top 5 program again. All have to say about Harbaugh is he beat USC as a 41 point underdog.

Just a preference, can't go wrong with either though Meyer is a POS and will abandon you while Harbaugh seems like a coach who will stay with you forever. I think he will be at Michigan rest of career.

Just my opinion

its debatable
Harbaugh got to a super bowl with Kaepernick at QB. Took 49ers to three straight NFC title games, took over a Stanford team that was dead and turned them into a top 10 team and now is turnijg Michigan around....Harbaugh did really well in the nfl which is a much higher level than college. Urban is the much better recruiter though

Advertisement
Back