Mich St - Essentially All QBs Announce Transfer Portal Intentions

There has always been payment, but with additional disguise. The transfer rules have compounded the effect of NIL. If you want to keep things a little more orderly, go after transfer rules.

Salary caps and unionizing is incredibly lame. That's the gross exception to the rule in sports worldwide. It's a silly, artificial, and communist way to regulate things.

Competitive parity in sports has never existed and there should be no effort to try to make believe it ever will.

All that said, I previously stated my opinion that being a fourth-rate NFL does not bode well for future fan interest in college football. It will be devoid of the passion that makes CFB interesting, and lack the individual quality of the highest level league.

Advertisement
The problem I have with it is that it neutralizes good old fashioned tireless recruiters like Mario. Now, school B just swoops in at the last second with a huge NIL deal, or guys that aren’t very good high school recruiters can just make up for it in the portal.
Yea that first part is not much of a change honestly. It's just bags above board now. And don't kid yourself, plenty of guys from the glory years at UM decided at the last minute to stay home and were convinced by more than playing in front of friends and family. Bidding wars aren't new.

I want to see someone hit the transfer portal in 2Q go to halftime and come out suited up for other team in 3Q.

Markeezy's time is now *******!!
I'm suing Peter Burns....

Cat putting off some heavy "Who is Cribby" vibes.

@Cribby

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231214_092415_X.jpg

Advertisement
Back