#MiamiTwitter Thread

dame2.png

Advertisement
Iisten man, I'm half black and do not find this funny at all. There is nothing cool about being a bigot. Just saying.
Brother you may be half black. But I am under the impression that you may be all stupid. WTF is wrong with you. Lol I kidd I kidd keep doing you man, we all need someone or something to laugh at.

Iisten man, I'm half black and do not find this funny at all. There is nothing cool about being a bigot. Just saying.
Bro stfu half your tweets are the n word dropping the hard r and hating on white and *** people sTaY wOke though .... oh yeah and giving head to your homies 😂😂

Last edited:
Advertisement
Something tells me OP did not think this one through...This thread is better than the dude who posted a screen shot on here of his laptop and had the Nun **** tab open at the top...Lmao...or was it the *** **** tab? I can't remember :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
Wait, this is a thing?

/may have to research this later, for my thesis

He's not a bigot, he stands up for others - race, religion, sexual orientation. Look at his post history.

If you are against racial bigotry but slurring *** people, you lose credibility. Just saying.

If you could bottle OP’s vibe it would be a foolproof chick repellent and a twink/gheybear pheromone at the same time.

You keep doing you, my good reverend, I have nothing but respect for dlcksuckers, especially because it lowers the bar for slit hounds like me.

Advertisement
If you could bottle OP’s vibe it would be a foolproof chick repellent and a twink/gheybear pheromone at the same time.

You keep doing you, my good reverend, I have nothing but respect for dlcksuckers, especially because it lowers the bar for slit hounds like me.

I may have to fly down to this guys favorite club to pick up some poon. My chances will skyrocket with this guy prowling around.

I may have to fly down to this guys favorite club to pick up some poon. My chances will skyrocket with this guy prowling around.

Bro, it will be the shortest work ever.

Just swoop in behind any female he has contact with. You’re going to be the Superman from Godfather 2, combined with the intellect of Einstein, and charming like you’re in top hat and tails.

And thats what several well reasoned scientists have done.

There is little debate amongst the legitimate scientific community that mankind's activities can, and in some case do, contribute to climate change.

It's a whole other claim to say mankind is the driving cause of climate change.

This is a valid discussion and if we had an OT board I would be happy to dive deep into it.

In the mean time, this thread has the makings of pure CIS gold.

This is a valid discussion and if we had an OT board I would be happy to dive deep into it.

In the mean time, this thread has the makings of pure CIS gold.

I know right?

Let's just add in Trump, Pelosi, Hilary for good measure.

The patriarchy and Kapernick for extra measure.

Instant lock.

Hahahajaja

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only snowflakes get triggered
Or whatever they claim
I’m just surprised snowflakes even like football and care about it....isn’t it to violent, and they even KEEP SCORE so everybody doesn’t win!!!
If that's your logic then you've got to be a snowflake cause you are clearly triggered. Dude said climate change and you went off the rails

Advertisement
Back