#MiamiTwitter Thread

Advertisement
bennyhillwtf.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
She’s a Fox News contributor who usually shares racist conservative views, thinks man made climate change is a hoax, and always seems to side against black people when they are caught in a horrible news story (e.g. killed by cops). But yea, no shortage of people willing to sodomize her.
Stfu about racist views
You have no clue what the **** You are talking about
As for climate change??? Why the **** were libtards screaming about the next ice age when I was in grade school in the late 70’s?
Why the **** was the earth warmer when the Vikings were roaming around? Why the **** is it it climate change and not global warming anymore???
You are a dumb **** lemming that wants to let the government run your life and find additional ways to tax you and take away your liberty.
Follow the MONEY....government grants go to leftist scientists and spit out bs results.
They can’t even get the weather right 3 days from now and YOU think they can predict weather 10 20 30 years from now????? Really???
I thought gore said Florida was going to be under the Atlantic by now? Lmfao at how gullible you are.
***** tard

Advertisement
On the first page of this thread, I opined this thread had taken a turn for the worst.

Boy, was I wrong.

I have never seen a more spectacular crash and burn in my life. It’s like a bad accident on the interstate with dead bodies, fire, naked girls running around, and carnival freaks juggling in the middle....you just can’t stop looking.

Stfu about racist views
You have no clue what the **** You are talking about
As for climate change??? Why the **** were libtards screaming about the next ice age when I was in grade school in the late 70’s?
Why the **** was the earth warmer when the Vikings were roaming around? Why the **** is it it climate change and not global warming anymore???
You are a dumb **** lemming that wants to let the government run your life and find additional ways to tax you and take away your liberty.
Follow the MONEY....government grants go to leftist scientists and spit out bs results.
They can’t even get the weather right 3 days from now and YOU think they can predict weather 10 20 30 years from now????? Really???
I thought gore said Florida was going to be under the Atlantic by now? Lmfao at how gullible you are.
***** tard

Can we please not let this nonsense ruin the thread?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back