#MiamiTwitter Thread

7D57FC15-2470-4EC7-803C-1E900732CB71.gif

Advertisement
After how many blow jobs is it appropriate to ask the chick to stick a finger In your ***? I gotta imagine that’s not a first ******* kinda ask.

NOooooooo, you never ask her to do that on the first date.... you wait until the second date, so she doesnt judge you.... I get real skeevy asking a chick to stick her finger up my *** on the first date, anyways.... you know.... I mean I never asked a chick.... NOW blowjobs.... ****, I just meet them tell them my name...AND THEN I ask for a *******... dude, I'm quick with that! LOL

Advertisement
I read some of it... please agree with me that this is crazy shiit... or I for sure will feel I'm in the Twilight Zone.
It's crazy that the guy who started this thread and put his twitter handle on the board has posted all of this shît. NY didn't call you in here to harass you the way he usually does. He called you in to enjoy this on the level but if you don't like it, no one will bother you.

NY... LMAO please don't get me involved in this crazy shiit. If you wanna have a drink with me fine. You want to play some 8 ball or darts, great. But no crazy shiit... and I don't do Twitter or any social media.

How do you play 8 Ball??? I thought you sniff it? Asking for Crazy Kane

This is so good, I'm crossing party lines here and inviting my friend Ernie to a HERD party... @Earnest T. Bass - Get.In.Here.Pretty.Please.

"Boy, what is it with you HERD people? You think not getting caught in a lie is the same thing as telling the truth?"

"You have not much future here. It will happen this way. You may be walking. Maybe the first sunny day of the spring. And a car will slow beside you, and a door will open, and someone you know, maybe even trust, will get out of the car. And he will smile, a becoming smile. But he will leave open the door of the car and offer to give you a lift to a party. And there it will end."

This guy Lee is **** drunk or something... and he's seemingly a reverend. Guy's **** gets longer in the summer, LMAO... he's unique.

Advertisement
"Boy, what is it with you HERD people? You think not getting caught in a lie is the same thing as telling the truth?"

"You have not much future here. It will happen this way. You may be walking. Maybe the first sunny day of the spring. And a car will slow beside you, and a door will open, and someone you know, maybe even trust, will get out of the car. And he will smile, a becoming smile. But he will leave open the door of the car and offer to give you a lift to a party. And there it will end."
That's like a mob movie plot... Like Joe Pesci getting made in the basement in Goodfella's.

It's crazy that the guy who started this thread and put his twitter handle on the board has posted all of this shît. NY didn't call you in here to harass you the way he usually does. He called you in to enjoy this on the level but if you don't like it, no one will bother you.
Yea I know I was just trying to get a rise out of the old dude.... I like ******* with him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back