#MiamiTwitter Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane this reminds me, can you dig up a nuked thread or once it’s nuked it’s permanent? There was a thread titled “Tua Tagovailoa” just as epic as this one from on or about January 2018 we desperately need back for the board’s enjoyment during these most trying times.

Advertisement
@RVACane this reminds me, can you dig up a nuked thread or once it’s nuked it’s permanent? There was a thread titled “Tua Tagovailoa” just as epic as this one from on or about January 2018 we desperately need back for the board’s enjoyment during these most trying times.
I just noticed this request. Is this what you are looking for? I haven’t read it but I unlocked it anyhow. I feel like potluck tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
pretty sure the '******* whack job' of this conversation is the person indiscriminately calling people whack jobs, and then decides to post a weird political manifesto on a football message board.

I don't care about your southern confederate statues or the political makeup of the KKK. Don't really care about the blondie who says **** on twitter; shes a talking head who does dumb ****. I would still hit tho.
I'm pretty sure we know who the muppet is of this conversation.

Advertisement
Back