Miami's Tate Martell contemplating move to wide receiver

krazy1="Firesite, post: 4117238, member: 13466"]
Idk how it will work out but good luck to him. Still think he could be a successful QB at a lower program that could fit his scheme.
[/QUOTE]

I agree but if his dream is playing in the NFL he will never make it as a QB.

Advertisement
It would not surprise me to see him out there for 2 or 3 plays against Turds. Some at slot and maybe at Wildcat.

Edit: just saw @RVACane posted this earlier in thread.
I’m with you. I’ve been thinking he was going to end up at slot but with passing packages, like with jet sweeps. I can see Enos putting him out there to create havoc bc he can legitimately be a throwing threat.

Advertisement
Well, I know he's smart, heady, scrappy and like a coach on the field. That Im sure off

We'll find out about his mitts.
Watch when Tate catches that screen underneath from JW and takes it to the house. I want to see his celebration. His attitude screams diva wide receiver. I think it’s a great move

Advertisement
Kids a great athlete and his money will never be at QB...hope he does well...it will sure cause hesitation by the defense if he’s in the game at WR.

Advertisement
They skeered.
1566000938443.png

Advertisement

No huddle, double TEs, then after few plays kick JW to outside WR (far side) and move Tate from slot to QB (like Wildcat), go sprint out RPO, either Tate picks up easy first down running , he hits TE1 on shallow cross for easy 1st, or TE2 on fade route for TD

Advertisement
Back