Miami's Recruting+ Portal Strategy

Advertisement
Top O-Line class in the nation last year. Top D-Line class in the nation this year. Say what you will about Mario, but the man knows how to build a program properly. People try to make football much more complicated than it is. At the end of the day it’s, “Can I get to your QB, and can I keep you from getting to mine?” Use the portal to fill in the gaps, but the real ones understand high school recruiting is still mandatory for long-term sustainability. What Deion and Norvell are doing is not sustainable, and it’s going to come crashing down like a house of cards.

I agree @grover we are now talking about two full Mario classes and the #7 class entering a sophomore season. That is not counting the three or so portal cycles + the fall and spring portal additions that are incoming. This team ALREADY was a 10 win team had TVD not self destructed with injuries and mental mistakes and of course the infamous kneel.

My expectations for next year is for Miami to be the best team in the ACC and make the 12 -team playoff
with 10+ wins.
I think if we kneeled we would have kept the confidence of being undefeated or one loss at the time I don't remember. But TVD went to **** an the confidence the team was playing with! One thing I loved this year is them boys played there hearts out never quit. We're coming I agree with everything you said. I do wish Kam or JW( my favorite safety tandem)came back either way we good! LFG

Advertisement
Back