Miami's recruiting efforts

Advertisement
Let me know when they win anything that matters. Last year Kansas had 2 seniors, 1 junior, and 1 sophomore were their leading scorers. Tell me when the last time a team made up of college freshman "superstars" won it all.....
No I agree. Amazing how bad Kentucky is every year. I think Villanova and UNC kind of cracked the code of roster composition, either by design or by necessity.

But this Alabama team so far is excelling. I do think you need to suspend Miller though.

No I agree. Amazing how bad Kentucky is every year. I think Villanova and UNC kind of cracked the code of roster composition, either by design or by necessity.

But this Alabama team so far is excelling. I do think you need to suspend Miller though.
I agree with the suspension, however, according to the law, he technically did nothing wrong. And it’s Alabama…..lol

The majority of one and dones are on the Nike EYBL circuit and they get pushed to Nike schools. Adidas circuit has fallen off over the years.

Advertisement

Roy recruited very good college players/NBA fringe players that stayed in college for multiple years.

Jay Wright turned Nova into a cheat code.

Advertisement
Back