Miami's FPI

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last year e$pn predicted VagT would have 8 wins, f$u would have 7.3 wins, UM would have 9.5 wins, and U$C would have 8.7 wins. So forgive me if I ignore this.

So you ignore anyone who has ever been wrong? Or do you only hold computer models to that impossible standard?

So you ignore anyone who has ever been wrong? Or do you only hold computer models to that impossible standard?

b30.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
On 247 they’re totally fapping to the 10 SEC teams that are ranking and making jokes about Miami being so low. One poster even said “they’ll beat each other up through the season and ACC fans will say they’re overrated”

Imagine looking at these rankings and believing there’s any credibility to them

Vegas says 8.5 wins. This says 8.1. Don't be calling for Diaz's head if we get less than 10. The odds makers told you so.

Advertisement
All I’m saying is we beat Florida week one we will go on to have over 10 wins easily. That momentum and big game will help us in every game

the formula they use for the FPI is crap. I mean Texas at 24 with FSU, UCLA and Tenn below them? yeah right.

With this schedule? That's a fireable offense

Do you think the odds makers do not have access to our schedule? We have lost to teams we shouldn't lose to since Tempe, AZ. Take off the orange and green shades. First time coach. First time problems.

Advertisement
Back