Miami's defensive line flying under the radar

Advertisement
Top to bottom, only Clemson in the ACC can compete. People forget what we did last year was Diaz and Kul's first year and a lot of our guys were still young. Mcintosh and Norton are now 3rd year juniors, which is typically the year DTs make the big leap. Joe Jackson is now a Soph. We also suffered a rash of injuries in the middle of the season.

Kill em all.

It would probably be asking too much for those knuckleheads to do some research before posting the initial article.

Advertisement
Andrea Addledbrain is the dumbest btich to ever cover the Canes.

(unless you count Susan Miller Dumbagain as a female)

Advertisement
I'm surprised they corrected themselves (somewhat). Second article not a bad look, and had some pretty good stats. That passing stat can only get better with our Bermuda Triangle having another year under their belt and several of the better teams we faced last year replacing their QBs.

I'm with Lu. Defense wins championships, and there's no reason that we can't get to the ACCCG and a BCS bid with this defense. Just need a QB to emerge from 5 (6 if you count Testaverde) options.

Love it

You pay Kul whatever the **** he wants to keep him until he just gets tired of South Florida.

Advertisement
Top to bottom, only Clemson in the ACC can compete. People forget what we did last year was Diaz and Kul's first year and a lot of our guys were still young. Mcintosh and Norton are now 3rd year juniors, which is typically the year DTs make the big leap. Joe Jackson is now a Soph. We also suffered a rash of injuries in the middle of the season.

Kill em all.
[MENTION=3]LuCane[/MENTION]
Nice post Lu. When you take all of the above variables into consideration it's extremely difficult for anyone to overlook this DL. It's even more difficult for Canes fans not be excited about this DL for the upcoming 2017 season and beyond. I'm curious as to what you think of FSU's DL specifically as you state that in the ACC only Clemson can compete with our DL top to bottom. While I don't disagree with your statement, I would like for you to provide some analysis and some specific examples that lead you to that conclusion. I find it interesting how a program like FSU who has been adding 4 and 5 star prospects to their DL on a yearly basis finds itself behind a Miami program who prior to the arrival of Richt/Kool/Diaz a year ago had suffered through five miserable seasons of Golden/Donofrio, their **** poor roster management and their laughable inability to recruit and develop DL talent. Actually it's more than interesting, it's hilarious. Anyway, I would love to hear you thoughts on the matter.

Until we start kicking *** every non cane fan, reporter or website will find reason to criticize The U. Remember, the only people who think positive of the Canes are, Canes Fans and Alumni. The majority are fans of other schools, alumni of large state universities or members of organizations that have a vested interest in a conference (See ESECPN). Our only recourse to such overwhelming dislike is to take advantage of our local resources, publicize the aesthetic, cultural and social advantages over the many country schools and kick ***. The negatives will never cease so we have to push our success down their throats.

May I also add that the ACC is the best football conference! The sec is the best publicized, funded and regarded, but fact is very different.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Kill em all.

Someone opened their eyes, we got that disrespect chip, watch out ACC, we coming!!

That initial article lost me when NC State was ranked above Miami. I mean a case can be made for the other two but just because they supposedly have more talent doesn't mean the results are there.

Everyone will take notice when teams are having to play their back up qb's against us in the second half because the starters are out due to the beating our d line puts on them.

Our D Line stacks up with any team in the country. It's going to be awesome to watch how dominant they'll be this year.

Advertisement
Back