Miami's 4 DB commits visited campus today

View as article
The four horsemen
tumblr_mjgvu6suv21rt73joo4_250.gif

Can't up vote this enough. Great childhood memory. Going to the Omni and the Cobb County Civic Center every Sunday night to see it. Thanks!!

Advertisement
I think it's a 40% chance we get Campbell, no insider just my personal feeling and vibe.

I think it's a 40% chance we get Campbell, no insider just my personal feeling and vibe.

Same here, have to believe it to see it with this one. Whether he comes or not will be a strong indicator of whether our recruiting really has turned around. There are so many reasons why this kid should end up at Miami over everywhere else.

Campbell is not about the U! I would love to see him and Blades commit, but we are not hurting with the 4 current DBs. Let it play out and focus on the development of players present. Again, South Florida has a 10th and 11th grader with same elite skills. We want true canes, and will not chase or promise. The U was build on hard work, passion, and attitude!

Same here, have to believe it to see it with this one. Whether he comes or not will be a strong indicator of whether our recruiting really has turned around. There are so many reasons why this kid should end up at Miami over everywhere else.

Y'all just keep dismissing what he told a close cousin just the other day when asked about Ohio state and Miami who post on this board....... worrying mfs, in addition his sister said the same thing and pete is essentially saying the staff knows what's up in that recruitment

Advertisement

Y'all just keep dismissing what he told a close cousin just the other day when asked about Ohio state and Miami who post on this board....... worrying mfs, in addition his sister said the same thing and pete is essentially saying the staff knows what's up in that recruitment

Not dismissing it, that's about the only thing that makes me hopeful at this point. That said, I'm in "see it to believe it" mode with this kid. Not going to get my hopes up, especially not when Urban Meyer is involved.

Not dismissing it, that's about the only thing that makes me hopeful at this point. That said, I'm in "see it to believe it" mode with this kid. Not going to get my hopes up, especially not when Urban Meyer is involved.

Of course YOU of all posters are....

Advertisement

What is it that this close cousin was told? I have seen this referenced a few times on this board but haven't been able to find it.

What is it that this close cousin was told? I have seen this referenced a few times on this board but haven't been able to find it.

rattler cane is tys cousin

This dude is a gator.he got two eye back sponges under his eyes to catch the tears

Advertisement
Advertisement

This dude is a gator.he got two eye back sponges under his eyes to catch the tears

LOL, you guys are insanely paranoid. Anybody who isn't talking rainbows and sunshine all the time must be a UF or FSU fan. Get over yourselves.

LOL, you guys are insanely paranoid. Anybody who isn't talking rainbows and sunshine all the time must be a UF or FSU fan. Get over yourselves.

Lol I'm just not all the way sold on Tyson Campbell coming.

Advertisement
Back