Miami @ WVU game thread

Advertisement
Lets go canes! Can't stand WVU bball either, hope we play a good game. I'd like to see Kadji pick up where he left off last game and keep coming into his own.

Lets go canes! Can't stand WVU bball either, hope we play a good game. I'd like to see Kadji pick up where he left off last game and keep coming into his own.

Kadji would be ******* great if he could handle the ball. He has the hands of a Defensive Tackle.

Advertisement

Kadji would be ******* great if he could handle the ball. He has the hands of a Defensive Tackle.

Haha yeah, that would be a great thing for him to improve. Has the size and strength, seems to have the shot, but would be a whole lot better if he could put it to the ground with confidence as well as pass the ball out better. Maybe he just had a bad game passing last time though.

Advertisement
grant is knocking down his shots and our bigs are getting involved. we already seem much improved from our first few games.

Alright, getting smoked in the second half. WVU currently on a 11-1 run at the first media timeout in second half.

Advertisement
No size inside is killing this team. The guards are running non-stop all half and are juiced by the second half. What has happened to Rion Brown and Adams? Have not seen them get a lot play time.

I really like Coach L and he is going to win here, but you can tell he is frustrated. This team has more talent than George Mason and yet GM would probably beat our *** right now. These kids just really lack a lot of fundamentals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back