Miami WRs vs

305to954

All American
FSU WRS..Talk too me CIS..cause from what I’ve seen from Silk (3), Mini Alshon(4) & X..I might have my orange n Green shades on but I’m saying our guys stack up..& it do hit different when Van Dymes back there completing 20 yard handoffs vs ..well whatever dude in tally be doing

Advertisement
It is our CBs versus their WRs that is a concern...
What did our CBS do vs one of the Top WR units already?..yesterday we played a lot of cushion vs their Quick game..gave up 3 bust, yes..but overall our secondary has been good..temple threw for 240 on 39 attempts..vs A&M 336 on 53 attempts & imo the best WR in CFB..we’ll see but I don’t see a Swiss cheese defense..on the scale of
2022 USC too 2021 UGA..I’d say we are closer to 2021 UGA secondary..still miles away from that standard..but like I said it isn’t Swiss cheese back there imo

Advertisement
I'm worried about travis beating our blitz and busting open plays

we have arguably our 2 best DL out so I'm not concerned about it yet, but we should start "Getting home" more as they come back with these blitzes

Advertisement
I don't think there is a DB who can cover X. Young is a beast and George will make plays. We're good. The stats will come.

Advertisement
FSU WRS..Talk too me CIS..cause from what I’ve seen from Silk (3), Mini Alshon(4) & X..I might have my orange n Green shades on but I’m saying our guys stack up..& it do hit different when Van Dymes back there completing 20 yard handoffs vs ..well whatever dude in tally be doing
I don't know if you've seen our schedule, but we've got 5 ACC conference games to navigate before this even becomes a discussion.

D will indeed have to play lights out against FSU, and barring any major injuries, I think they will. With some reps and our best guys back we’re just gonna get better as the season goes on.

I'm worried about travis beating our blitz and busting open plays

we have arguably our 2 best DL out so I'm not concerned about it yet, but we should start "Getting home" more as they come back with these blitzes
We gotta create pressure from the A gap..gotta get in his Face..this will be LTs game

Advertisement
I don't know if you've seen our schedule, but we've got 5 ACC conference games to navigate before this even becomes a discussion.
Aye I’m just talking WRs unit ..FSU guys got ALOT of hype coming in as the top in the conference..our top 5 guys have been better imo..all I’m saying

I don't think there is a DB who can cover X. Young is a beast and George will make plays. We're good. The stats will come.
Young needs to cut out the drops on the routine plays. Boy be ready to get YAC n make plays so Imo it’s not a Confidence thing..just a concentration issue

Travis needs to be pressured quick and often... with disguised blitzes if needed....

he makes some bad decisions when he's under pressure.
Forces him to throw off his back foot, looks like a duck floating throught the air. Definitely are going to need to pressure him. Clemson gave them that game.

Still got to play the game!

Advertisement
Back