Miami wins, yaaaay!!! (and they suck like a Hoover)...

k9cane

Senior
all I can say is that winning beats losing -- but can anyone tell me with a straight face that under Manny Diaz that we are a well-coached, prepared unit?

Miami, right now, is not a good team, bottom line

A few thoughts..

- This offense needs to be ,"D'eriq make shhhhhhh happen." For whatever flaws he has, King has to bail us out, and in my view this needs to be a pass first, D'eriq scramble second offense. Any early down run play when the defense is not gassed is a wasted down. The Oline simply cant get a push

- Mallory is weak. Stop hyping him up. He's no Coleman Bell (and that's no knock on Bell)

- Keyshawn Smith -- get him that **** ball. He's should be our primary WR

- If that cat that dropped from the balcony relied on Mike Harley to catch him, he'd only have 8 lives left

-- Defense is flawed in a lot of ways. Cant set the proper edge in the run game and has no real pass rush outside of a few gimmicky blitzes

- Gurvan Hall is 7-11 -- whoever he's responsible if open 24 hours

- We need a real coach. Also the younger guys need to play. Ive seen enough of the bad upperclassmen. They are what they are

Advertisement
Offensive and defensive lines are a MAJOR problem. Nesta had some effort plays, but I can't recall a single play made by the ends. As I typed that I recall Chantz tipping that pass that led to the Carter interception. But otherwise, I don't remember ever hearing the name of Deandre Johnson or Jahfari or McCloud. Our D-Line cannot get any pressure whatsoever and the blitz calls seem completely useless. Garin Justice is not talked about enough on the board, but WTF? The line looks much worse than last year which is saying something. He can't recruit and if he can't develop, what the ****?

If we don't have 6'5"+ 260lbs+ freaks at end I guess we can't do crap. Sure Deandre and McCloud are huge drop-offs, but Chantz and Jahfari are above average in terms of size/speed/athleticism. If the line play does not improve this season could be ugly.

I've been saying it's tough to win football games. Still on track for 14-1. #BuildingChampions

After watching Wario almost choke away a win today and then seeing Manny lead this comeback, I am confident as ever we got the right guy.

Kudos to Manny for this unbelievable comeback. Amazing. Just amazing.

We need a real coach.

All aboard

images

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't remember ever hearing the name of Deandre Johnson or Jahfari or McCloud.
Just watched the game. Deandre check, no mention. Jahfari (is your spelling correct?) had an early sack. McCloud was hurt causing an injury timeout.

all I can say is that winning beats losing -- but can anyone tell me with a straight face that under Manny Diaz that we are a well-coached, prepared unit?

A few thoughts..

- This offense needs to be ,"D'eriq make shhhhhhh happen." For whatever flaws he has, King has to bail us out, and in my view this needs to be a pass first, D'eriq scramble second offense. Any early down run play when the defense is not gassed is a wasted down. The Oline simply cant get a push

- Mallory is weak. Stop hyping him up. He's no Coleman Bell (and that's no knock on Bell)

- If that cat that dropped from the balcony relied on Mike Harley to catch him, he'd only have 8 lives left

-- Defense is flawed in a lot of ways. Cant set the proper edge in the run game and has no real pass rush outside of a few gimmicky blitzes

- We need a real coach. Also the younger guys need to play. Ive seen enough of the bad upperclassmen. They are what they are
So we lose when we win? Got it

Advertisement
That was a funny write up and loved it. If we lose on Saturday which is not out of the realm of possibility then Manny should be FIRED asap just like Helton. The promising young players should be playing now. If Manny has an understanding of recruiting this is going to hurt him in the near future not playing 5 star players who can play elsewhere. I'm sure all recruits are looking at this and I'm sure our current secretly our young players are not pleased with Manny.

So we lose when we win? Got it
Pretty much. Simpletons refuse to accept that Díaz winning the App State game only hurt us more in the long run because they hope he can fix things. A loss would have stopped the contract extension talks. He’s about to hire his 3rd OC and DC. He isn’t fixing ****. Rip the band-aide off and move forward.

Advertisement

A few thoughts..

This is a more shocking heel turn than Bash at the Beach ‘96. ” This right here is the future of cis , you can call this the MWO of cane sites” # MWO 4 Life!!

Pretty much. Simpletons refuse to accept that Díaz winning the App State game only hurt us more in the long run because they hope he can fix things. A loss would have stopped the contract extension talks. He’s about to hire his 3rd OC and DC. He isn’t fixing ****. Rip the band-aide off and move forward.
him letting someone take control of the defense? LOL imagine? Imagine him recruiting DL and linebackers? IMAGINE?

Advertisement
Back