Miami wins 25-17

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
Defense only gave up 17 although one of the TD should of been a sack. Richt gave up the other 7. I think our run D this week was scheme base honestly. We still held them to 226 rushing which is AMAZING vs a option team that ran 55 times but we should of honestly held them to less. Manny didn't rotate a safety to the side the RB motion which gave them huge holes on the outside when they ran the pitch. Manny they're an option team why are you play 2 safety high? their passing plays have 1 read. I also didn't understand why we were playing our DBs so far but that was less of an issue then not putting guys were they needed to be on RB motion.

Richt bro can we stop throwing lobs to 5'9 WRs when you have Langham and Cager? Okay maybe not Cager but if your throwing it to a short WR it better be Berrios.

Held GT to under 300 yards. Had it not been for dumb lobs to short WR we would of blown them out.

Advertisement
Could not agree more - we finish in the red zone this game is completely different. However, winning like this helps a team grow in my opinion- this will fuel them as they move forward.

Richt has turned this program from one that got demoralized 58-0 into one that won a fairly high quality bowl game and now has us undefeated in the top 10 AFTER FSU! Is it perfect? No, it's not perfect. But we are a **** of a lot better than we used to be while he's playing with Golden's boys and changing the culture here.

Advertisement
Back