MIAMI WILL WIN

CanesBallin39

Freshman
All y'all scared *** punk mother ****ers can go head n calm down now ..... Miami is out here .... These dudes don't take **** from no **** body and it has showed all season ... They have struggled through some **** but when they get doubted they will **** on the opponent ... I am not worried about no one ... Clemson is BY FAR the best team Miami will play all year .... And I guarantee Kelly Bryant gets knocked out the game before the half is over ... Dude is a stud and he can run .. That is his problem , that's Miamis favor .. You run against Miamis D and you get knocked the **** out .... Its happened all season ... He does not last the game .. We bouta rock all kinds of turnover chains !!! ****Clemspn ... Go Canes !!!!!!

Advertisement
Our defense will come to play. If the O can score 25 or more (which they can), we win.

we need big plays. jeff thomas long touchdown or kick return, berrios punt return, dallas long play, etc.

get the turnover chain out, convert TD's not Field goals and we'll win

need to score 24-30+. Score less than 24 and we're screwed (clemson has won 55 straight when opponents score under 24)

we need big plays. jeff thomas long touchdown or kick return, berrios punt return, dallas long play, etc.

need to score 24-30+. Score less than 24 and we're screwed (clemson has won 55 straight when opponents score under 24)
Streaks were made to be broken...

Streaks were made to be broken...

that's true but i would rather just score more than 24 to be safe ha

Advertisement
All y'all scared *** punk mother ****ers can go head n calm down now ..... Miami is out here .... These dudes don't take **** from no **** body and it has showed all season ... They have struggled through some **** but when they get doubted they will **** on the opponent ... I am not worried about no one ... Clemson is BY FAR the best team Miami will play all year .... And I guarantee Kelly Bryant gets knocked out the game before the half is over ... Dude is a stud and he can run .. That is his problem , that's Miamis favor .. You run against Miamis D and you get knocked the **** out .... Its happened all season ... He does not last the game .. We bouta rock all kinds of turnover chains !!! ****Clemspn ... Go Canes !!!!!!

I believe they took **** from Pitt

what do you benefit from that comment?

[video=youtube;lpqWnxp7178]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpqWnxp7178[/video]

Beginning to think all of this bad news is going to galvanize them.

Advertisement

Don't be a scrub lil boy

I cant write this team off, as much as I'm trying to soften the blow, something is telling me they comin'

Advertisement

Don't be a scrub lil boy

Don't stick up for trolls lil boy.

I believe they took **** from Pitt[/QUOTE]

what do you benefit from that comment?[/QUOTE]

Don't be a scrub lil boy[/QUOTE]

Don't stick up for trolls lil boy.[/QUOTE]

That's my bad I thought he was trollin me I didn't see the comment he was actually talking about

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back