Miami will win big under motivated Mark Richt

Rick doesn't have naysayers......Just people who are not blind to facts. MR does not win the big games.

I hope he gets Better.

That's funny. Reading some of your posts, it sure seems like you are a prototypical naysayer. The article you linked to mentions that UGA hadn't won an SEC title in 20 years before Richt, and yet he won 2 in his first five years. That before Richt, UGA was losing regularly to all 3 of their big rivals. Under Richt they dominated 2 of the 3, and improved against UF. Seems like he won at least some of the games that mattered, and in the process amassed one of the best records of any coach in CFB.

You have every right to have your opinion, and to be a naysayer. But to say you're not, or that there are no naysayers on this forum, but act in the exact opposite way, distorts the reality of the situation as much as some of you have tried to distort Richt's record.

Distort? No Need! Richt's records is what it is. Fact! His last sec title was 2005. Never even played for a NC. Not a big game coach!

I hope he gets Better.

Unless you are a troll, I don't understand the need you feel to bring this up on nearly every thread that shows some optimism.

Advertisement
The article gave reasons for the dogs decline.They will be addressed by Richt being hands on with the offense.

Rick doesn't have naysayers......Just people who are not blind to facts. MR does not win the big games.

I hope he gets Better.

That's funny. Reading some of your posts, it sure seems like you are a prototypical naysayer. The article you linked to mentions that UGA hadn't won an SEC title in 20 years before Richt, and yet he won 2 in his first five years. That before Richt, UGA was losing regularly to all 3 of their big rivals. Under Richt they dominated 2 of the 3, and improved against UF. Seems like he won at least some of the games that mattered, and in the process amassed one of the best records of any coach in CFB.

You have every right to have your opinion, and to be a naysayer. But to say you're not, or that there are no naysayers on this forum, but act in the exact opposite way, distorts the reality of the situation as much as some of you have tried to distort Richt's record.

Distort? No Need! Richt's records is what it is. Fact! His last sec title was 2005. Never even played for a NC. Not a big game coach!

I hope he gets Better.

No you don't. Then you would be wrong and I'm sure you can't stand that. You frankly have no clue about Richt's tenure in Athens. You have no idea what obstacles he had to endure with the AD as well as the school's archaic policy for suspending players for 10% of their games for nothing infractions. UGA was not all in as others like to say about AL. Everything from the Athens PD to the president did everything they could to make it difficult for Richt. In the end they got their way. Thankfully Miami will be the beneficiary.

Advertisement
Back