Miami will never be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Stew

Freshman
I was in back in Miami tonight, and man, I don't know what happened to this place but goddamnit now I know that Miami will never really be "back"

Yall can't cook.

So my grandma used to cook up the best rotisserie chicken in the world. Now she passed away, but my aunt is still alive but she's from Miami and she made that **** and **** that **** aint the same as it used to be.

When you rotisserie up a chicken, and I'm gonna tell you my secret recipe here now, you gotta baste that **** in BUTTERMILK. Smother it with some paprika and **** if that **** doesn't just fall off the bone. I'm hungry right now just thinking about that ****. Thats's the secret right there. Buttermilk.

Yall can't cook anymore. See that's your problem.

You don't feed these kids right, no wonder they can't play no more and no wonder they don't want to stay home no more. All yall got is plantain chips and some *** *** Cuban coffee and **** anymore.

You feed these kids right, they'll grow strong, they'll stay home and play for the good guys. Real talk.

Advertisement
D? Maybe a D+ for his handle? Not even sure if that was done intentionally though.

dsb1.gif

I guess OP's post is as apropos as a lot of what's said on this forum lately.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back