Miami was at Central today

He got Max Jean-Gilles from our backyard 12-15 years ago (a guard) and he was a good one....

im close to the family, im their tech, He Loves Miami.. with 24 roster OT's at FSU, i cant see him leaving Miami for FSU. they've ruined plenty of careers at OT over there

Richt has only had 3 OTs drafted in the last 10 years and the highest of those was in the 5th round...

His o-lines definitely needs fixing.

Advertisement
Mount Donaldson protecting Kaayas blindside will be a great look for him as all eyes (NFL scouts) will be on Kaaya. Then Mr. Perry up next!

Advertisement
im close to the family, im their tech, He Loves Miami.. with 24 roster OT's at FSU, i cant see him leaving Miami for FSU. they've ruined plenty of careers at OT over there

Richt has only had 3 OTs drafted in the last 10 years and the highest of those was in the 5th round...

Cordy Glenn was drafted in the 2nd round in 2012!

Yea. And of course poster frames his point over last 10 years so he can also leave out the 1st and 2nd picks in 2003. Either a moron or intellectually dishonest.

Why would 1st and 2nd round picks from 2003 be relevant? College football - and the world in general - changes, and not having a 1st or 2nd round pick since 2003 shows that Richt hasn't been able to adapt. I don't think Donaldson cares about the 2003 draft - he was 5 years old then! lol.

Larry Coker was considered a **** of a coach in 2003! Saban was OK, nothing special really. Who the **** was Urban Meyer?

Really weak analysis. The point that was being made is: Richt hasn't produced an elite OL in a long time. Whether it's 10 years, 8 years, 12 years, whatever. The exact # of years don't matter - it's been a while any way you slice it.

(BTW I have no idea if Richt has a good or bad track record at developing OL, and haven't researched whether any of these claims are actually true. I don't care, and have no position on the matter. I just think the argument you are using is laughable, and your insults of the original poster were unwarranted - and more than a bit ironic.)

Yea. And of course poster frames his point over last 10 years so he can also leave out the 1st and 2nd picks in 2003. Either a moron or intellectually dishonest.

He's just coming to the rescue of FSU, which any UM fan should want to do.

Advertisement

Why would 1st and 2nd round picks from 2003 be relevant? College football - and the world in general - changes, and not having a 1st or 2nd round pick since 2003 shows that Richt hasn't been able to adapt. I don't think Donaldson cares about the 2003 draft - he was 5 years old then! lol.

Larry Coker was considered a **** of a coach in 2003! Saban was OK, nothing special really. Who the **** was Urban Meyer?

Really weak analysis. The point that was being made is: Richt hasn't produced an elite OL in a long time. Whether it's 10 years, 8 years, 12 years, whatever. The exact # of years don't matter - it's been a while any way you slice it.

(BTW I have no idea if Richt has a good or bad track record at developing OL, and haven't researched whether any of these claims are actually true. I don't care, and have no position on the matter. I just think the argument you are using is laughable, and your insults of the original poster were unwarranted - and more than a bit ironic.)

My position is both of your morons.

The poster made a ridiculous statement that is factually incorrect. Cordy Glenn in 2011 was First Team ALL SEC, drafted in the 2nd round. He just signed a 5 year 65 million extension. By definition...that is ELITE.

Coach Diaz and Coach Brown have finished up their in home visit with Steed. I am out of the country right now so I don't have any specifics but they were just telling him that the first two weeks after his surgery are the most important as it will determine how strong the ligament will be and how fast the recovery will take. He and his mom enjoyed having them over and we both look forward to the OV next weekend.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Coach Diaz and Coach Brown have finished up their in home visit with Steed. I am out of the country right now so I don't have any specifics but they were just telling him that the first two weeks after his surgery are the most important as it will determine how strong the ligament will be and how fast the recovery will take. He and his mom enjoyed having them over and we both look forward to the OV next weekend.
[TWEET]804460726882549761[/TWEET]
Here you go Wayne, I'm sure you've seen it already...

We're all proud of your Son, he'll be a great Hurricane & even better young man.

[TWEET]804460726882549761[/TWEET]
Here you go Wayne, I'm sure you've seen it already...

We're all proud of your Son, he'll be a great Hurricane & even better young man.

Is that Will I am on the far left ?

Advertisement
WTF is Brown wearing? We got some corny black dudes on the staff. Rum tucking his goofy polo into his khakis like a copier salesman. Brown wearing some bright orange moomoo schmatta with some ugly khakis and church shoes.

P.S. LOL at the little kid hiding behind Brown.

WTF is Brown wearing? We got some corny black dudes on the staff. Rum tucking his goofy polo into his khakis like a copier salesman. Brown wearing some bright orange moomoo schmatta with some ugly khakis and church shoes.

Should we have them sagging their pants wearing gold teeth and hurricane starter jackets? **** it lets just tell Uncle Luke to teach out black coaches how to properly dress

Should we have them sagging their pants wearing gold teeth and hurricane starter jackets? **** it lets just tell Uncle Luke to teach out black coaches how to properly dress

There's an area in between looking like a clown caricature and looking like a cornball. You must be a cornball.

Advertisement
Back