Miami @ VT

Advertisement
any other options to watch the game besides espn3? Blacked out in coral gables

edit: got it

Last edited by a moderator:
Sloppy start to the second half. VT with 6 points. Miami turnover leads to timeout by Coach L.

Miami responds -- 58-31 under 12 left in game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
At 20-11, 10-8, we're the epitome of bubble team. Win one and we're looking better, but sweating. Win two and we're a lock.

Advertisement
Yes, and we should have won that game. ND is a lot better now, and we are worse than we were back then.

This team can beat or lose to anyone on any given day. I wouldn't bet my mortgage on us beating ND, but it's not impossible. Hopefully one is enough to get in though.

We ain't winning two. One should do it.

Why so negative? Its not like we didnt dominate ND majority of game last time at there place.

I was at that game. Honestly Jordan's Tar Heels couldn't have stopped that barrage of three's. That won't happen again. I'm not saying Miami is locl to win it, but I think it will be an even better game this time out. BUT they gotta take care of business first against VT/Wake. Go Canes!

Advertisement
We ain't winning two. One should do it.

Why so negative? Its not like we didnt dominate ND majority of game last time at there place.

I was at that game. Honestly Jordan's Tar Heels couldn't have stopped that barrage of three's. That won't happen again. I'm not saying Miami is locl to win it, but I think it will be an even better game this time out. BUT they gotta take care of business first against VT/Wake. Go Canes!

Yea this team really needs to focus on 1 game at a time becuase they arent good enough to sleep walk thru an ACC tourney game. I think its dead wrong but the more i read we will likely need to win 2. Total BS the ACC getting no respect.

Advertisement
Back