Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What happened to TVD? How is this the same QB we saw against Texas A&M? So far this is one of the worst games we have ever seen from a Canes QB. Is he just hurt? That wouldn't really explain the poor decision INTs though.
And he's been under no pressure. He's had all day

You all are all upset and agitated about this game; me I expected this.
I’m out on the boat hooking bulls why you clowns 🤡 expect something different
Yeah you seem fine

IMG_1041.jpeg

Advertisement
This offense reminds me of Enos run run then streaks. No slants wheel routes or slugos. Dude has all day and cant complete ****

UVA is simply a better team.

People still insist on labeling our opponents as “inferior” (lol we’re a .500 team going on nearly 20 years).

We are a typical Miami team, simple as that. Average with some variance depending on the day.
They aren't, but let's not let the multiple egregious TOs get in the way of a bad post.

Advertisement
The annoying part about this TVD performance is that the Oline has let quite literally ZERO pressure today. TVD has literally all day to throw.

But right now we need the defense to step the **** up and make a stop.
Issue is Mario thinks it is figuratively instead of literally

Advertisement
Advertisement
UVA is simply a better team.

People still insist on labeling our opponents as “inferior” (lol we’re a .500 team going on nearly 20 years).

We are a typical Miami team, simple as that. Average with some variance depending on the day.
Ehh. normally would agree but our QB is basically throwing the game. Only at miami does your 1st round QB who Bama tampers with suddenly becomes a bum TO machine who would go 7th round

For those wondering Maalik Murphy only is 14/22 for 147 yards for 1td 1INT against BYU. ... Not that different of a perfomance than TVD today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back