Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The way TVD treats X, you'd think they were related or something. Dude doesn't even TRY to look at other receivers on money downs. If you are a DC, bracket X, and you will stop 99% of our passing plays. You can leave the other guys open, it doesn't matter.
Crazy thing is he is doing X a huge disservice by doing this. If it wasn’t so predictable X wouldn’t be double covered all game.

Advertisement
To be fair it's not just on TVD. Shannon Dawson offense has been completely sniffed out ever since GT. Other then our check downs there isn't a whole bunch of speration down field on a consistent basis. We only beat Clemson because our OL and DL dominated up front, it had nothing to do with Dawson scheming up some brilliant game.
I stopped reading at since GT

you mean the game he threw 3 picks?

He'd have been better. It's criminal to do that to the young man's confidence. I said from jump till I was blue in the face....let him start, and if need be have TVD come off the bench.
I watched them run 20 WR screens last week. I cant go higher than 0.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Colbie and George are solid receivers with any other QB. Young is a matchup nightmare that is criminally underutilized, mostly because TVD doesn't even know he exists.
Emory let Colbie go up on a 1 on 1 for a TD just a week ago. TVD never throws to him

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back