Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to be more creative to get the ball to some playmakers. Thought the should’ve called two run plays right there a went fast if they didn’t get it on 3rd.

Advertisement
Dawson is so meh. Playcalling is insanely predictable. Tunnel screen, RB run up middle. tunnel screen, rb run up middle... Go 4 wide with McCormick...WTF

Where the F is the creativity?
Keeping it simple

Advertisement
Would be nice if on those wr screens we had brashard smith receiving it or something. Or you know if we had Smith in at all in the 1st quarter...

We're running the ball well. We just can't pass for anyhting. TVD clearly still isn't feeling healthy.

At this point **** tvd. I have seen all I need to see. I don't if he catches fire. He still soft shoulder ***aloon who big spooned by restrepo at nigh to ease his pain.

Tell me I am lying!
image.png

You are lying or your source is wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
This slow, snail paced offense with 6 OL every play is trash
It's like their scared for him to turn it over. I wanted TVD to play but if he's this hurt where they don't have confidence in him to push the ball down field then they do need to make a change. This play calling is a joke

Advertisement
Hard to watch. i know we all hated Gattis, but this hasn’t looked much different since A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back