Miami vs UNC

Advertisement
it will be a closer game then some would imagine, but i think we pull it out near the end.

Looking like they are taking these kids lightly. They need to focus and lock them down.

There are about 80 people at the game. 29-19 Miami, 10mins to go in the 1st half.

Rumbling Tub of Lard is also a Rumbling Tub of Obscenity. Jesus, Reggie. Sit down and shut up.
2-12 team giving us fits. Awful.

Advertisement
40-39 UNCG with 4mins to go in the 1st half.

7-10 3pt shooting for UNCG which is absurd.
We still cannot hit free throws
We are not crashing the boards at all because of fear of UNCG's transition game.
Horrible game thus far.

Utterly ******* ridiculous. The Simpson kid has 24 right now. Granted, he is hitting some ridiculous shots but it is hard to believe that they cannot shut down one player.

Not to mention, I think we have only made one or two threes all game.

49-49 at half. Miami with a nice run at the end of the half.

I honestly think that Miami will pull away in the 2nd half once Reggie comes back in the game. Kadji is having another monster game (~21 points), so I think him and Reggie will rule the 2nd half.

However, they really need to shut down Simpson. It blows my mind that they cannot keep up with him. This does not bode well heading into ACC play.

Advertisement
UNCG already has their season-high in points and there's still 11 minutes to go. You could fit the defensive effort thus far in a thimble and have room left over for the Romanian army.

If there were a definition of a bad win, this would be it. Only positive I see from this is that last years team would have lost this game. Larkin is a stud and they just need to let him run the point. Great game by Kadji as well. ****** is next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back