MIAMI vs UNC SCORE PREDICTION THREAD

Advertisement
Miami 48 UNC 9.

We knock Renner out of the game. Morris goes for 300+ and 3 td's including at least one where he throws a 60+ yard rope.
Duke goes 19 carries for 200+ yards including a couple long td's plus a return td, dropping jaws all across the country.
Defense hammers UNC all night long. 8+ tfl's and 3+ turnovers.

People all around the country look at Golden and say, "that's a coach I'd want my kid to play for."

Advertisement
Miami 48 UNC 9.

We knock Renner out of the game. Morris goes for 300+ and 3 td's including at least one where he throws a 60+ yard rope.
Duke goes 19 carries for 200+ yards including a couple long td's plus a return td, dropping jaws all across the country.

People all around the country look at Golden and say, "that's a coach I'd want my kid to play for."

If this is the correct guess then this:

south-park-randy-marsh-internet-Over-Logging.jpg

Advertisement
Miami 48 UNC 9.

I recommend drinking a lot of water.
You'll want to be well hydrated for Thursday night.

1. Miami will score more than 42

2. Ebron will get his, but there's no way that he scores more than two times

3. Fewer than three UNC touchdowns that don't involve Ebron

Hurricanes victory

Advertisement
1. Miami will score more than 42

2. Ebron will get his, but there's no way that he scores more than two times

3. Fewer than three UNC touchdowns that don't involve Ebron

Hurricanes victory

Let's see if the defense can adjust to the TE that would be a huge plus
Our D has been stepping up this is another test

Miami 48 UNC 9.

321.gif

Advertisement
35-21 Miami. North Carolina leads until towards the end of the 1st half, and then we take over the 2nd half! I can feel it this year!

38-21. Plays close first half. Pull away then we allow another muthasucking TD in garbage time

Advertisement
Back