Miami vs. Uf comeback win

Advertisement
my favorite comeback wins against the crocs are 1962 and 1984. both seem like yesterday

Last edited:
**** lol. In my interchangeable top 3 for games I've seen live:

2003 UF
2002 FSU (wide left)
2003 FSU (rain game where Taylor went off)

Advertisement
That was my freshman year at Miami and my very first home game as a student. I vividly remember Brock Berlin running towards the gator section (the bleachers installed just for that game in the open end of OB) and doing the gator chomp + cut throat motion after the final whistle. All my friends were UF students and were hounding my phone at half time. They were silent post-game...

Advertisement
Was watching on my back deck in New Jersey. My dad said before the opening kick that if Miami took it back for a TD we would all jump in our pool with our clothes on. Needless to say I watched the rest of the game in my drenched Ken Dorsey jersey.

Advertisement
Wow. I recall going with my girlfriend, now my wife... sat up about 50 rows in the WEZ.

This is the first game post-OSU. When Devin housed the first KO, I remember thinking here we go again - let’s start a new 30+ game win streak. By halftime, I was shell shocked. No way did I see Brock and JG going crazy to lead us back. But they sure as **** did and it was a beautiful.

Wow. I recall going with my girlfriend, now my wife... sat up about 50 rows in the WEZ.

This is the first game post-OSU. When Devin housed the first KO, I remember thinking here we go again - let’s start a new 30+ game win streak. By halftime, I was shell shocked. No way did I see Brock and JG going crazy to lead us back. But they sure as **** did and it was a beautiful.
Don't forget how Ridiculous Kevin Beard was...

Advertisement
Brock Berlin was amazing, especially in the shot gun position. I miss those type QB'S.

Oh man - I had such mixed feelings that night. My girlfriend and I both graduated from UM the previous May and were trying to make a long distance relationship between NJ (where she lived) and DC work (young people do stupid things). She was down visiting and broke up with me at half time before leaving and heading back to NJ. I was pretty devastated from that and then watching the Gators get up a huge lead just added to it, but then the Miami comeback started which made my night significantly better.

Advertisement
Back