Miami vs UCF

That's where you should have stopped. It's okay to admit that even though some things happen, they still shouldn't happen.

In some ways, it must be nice to have such a simple-minded view of the world. Life would be simpler if nuance and context were just completely ignored. Obviously, it would lead to poorly-informed perspectives such as the one I quoted above, but hey, can't have it all I guess.

Advertisement
In some ways, it must be nice to have such a simple-minded view of the world. Life would be simpler if nuance and context were just completely ignored. Obviously, it would lead to poorly-informed perspectives such as the one I quoted above, but hey, can't have it all I guess.

You should probably stop assuming that your little insults are clever or have any impact. The only thing we know is that people like you fall back on the insult strategy as soon as you've been beaten on the topic.

As for the actual topic, it is still okay to say things like "Miami should not ever miss the postseason in baseball", because even though it happened, it still shouldn't happen.

Advertisement
Back